Urgent

Dear all ,

i had a 1996 banshee frame , i am willing to start a summer project , i the main target is to had a powerfull quad for drifting , and as well some regular stunts , i choosed the banshee as for its light weight frame and rigidty as well , i would like to have ur valueble advice for this project , what engine do u prefer . . is the 600cc will do the job + a modified gear on the rear axel ( 4 teeth more ) , or the 1000cc will do the job right , for drifting mainly which engine will have the ability to stand the use , also i am confused , some say the honda engine will stand the purpose , others prefer yamaha engines , i dont know from where to start , i had many other clarifications but i dont wanna start too long :)

thank you all in advance .

Moustafa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all ,

i had a 1996 banshee frame , i am willing to start a summer project , i the main target is to had a powerfull quad for drifting , and as well some regular stunts , i choosed the banshee as for its light weight frame and rigidty as well , i would like to have ur valueble advice for this project , what engine do u prefer . . is the 600cc will do the job + a modified gear on the rear axel ( 4 teeth more ) , or the 1000cc will do the job right , for drifting mainly which engine will have the ability to stand the use , also i am confused , some say the honda engine will stand the purpose , others prefer yamaha engines , i dont know from where to start , i had many other clarifications but i dont wanna start too long :)

thank you all in advance .

Moustafa

r u fukin serious?. is this a joke ? :blink:

guyz , it seems u get me wrong , i know that honda dont do banshee engines , and what i mean is to put for example a cbr600 rr enigne on the banshee frame , i see around online some put the R1 engine on the banshee frame , i know it had to go through many modifications on the frame , engine mounts , ect.. , what i am asking about is you advice which to go through , also i am trying to avoide the 2 stroke problems , the carb problem with 90 degree wheelis while stunting , and starting problems , so the 4 stroke is much reliable in addition to the injection system

guyz , it seems u get me wrong , i know that honda dont do banshee engines , and what i mean is to put for example a cbr600 rr enigne on the banshee frame , i see around online some put the R1 engine on the banshee frame , i know it had to go through many modifications on the frame , engine mounts , ect.. , what i am asking about is you advice which to go through , also i am trying to avoide the 2 stroke problems , the carb problem with 90 degree wheelis while stunting , and starting problems , so the 4 stroke is much reliable in addition to the injection system

Not sure why you think four strokes are more "reliable" .....doesn't matter what kind of motor it is, any kind of motor can have problems

If you want to stunt, why don't you get a street bike like most people ? This is a QUAD banghead

I'm on BF and to the OP , If you are just Trolling from BF , knock it the fuck off grow up and give it a fucking rest !!!!!!!! If not , it sounds like a great project , good luck with it ...

Yea what he said ^^^^^^ goes double! In all honesty, you will not find anyone on this forum that give props to four cylinder, four stroke motors in a banshee chasis. 2stroke only. That whole "2 stroke problem" thing you talk about is only a problem for people you cant setup, maintain or handle it.

Moustafa :jesterlaugh:

No if your drifting you want the Evinrude in the framerails. :yank:

Is this kind of dumb shit what Blaster owners do for fun? I guess when the bike is as lame as a blaster.............you have to get your jollies some other way.

We wouldn't have to deal with this nonsense if your parents were exercising the parental controls on your computer. If they set you back to a G rating, we wouldn't be seeing your really lame posts.

Moustafa :jesterlaugh:

No if your drifting you want the Evinrude in the framerails.

Evinrude is an awesome engine, I would have gone with a 1968 1 lung Skidoo 300cc engine. Those put out a lot of power. You really need to talk to Dumbshit because this is more up his alley really. Might want to get his EFI project for that 1lunget!!

Evinrude is an awesome engine, I would have gone with a 1968 1 lung Skidoo 300cc engine. Those put out a lot of power. You really need to talk to Dumbshit because this is more up his alley really. Might want to get his EFI project for that 1lunget!!

I offered up the Evinrude suggestion because I want to see an outboard motor rigged into an ATV. :lol:

Besides...we've seen any number of crazy motors dropped into a banshee frame for no understandable reason......why not an outboard motor? :shrugani:

OOOOOOO Maybe he could drop a Blaster motor in it with a 240 big bore kit and drift that. :evil: