GSXR 600 In Banshee frame

Washburn

Why not buy a wrecked GSXR and throw that motor in it?

After all, it's a crotch rocket engine, designed for a crotch rocket frame. :cheers:

You are going to spend a shit load of money trying to make that engine work with a banshee frame.

Use it to build something like this: Drakart

Something like that would be a lot more fun I think. It could be a more simple version depending on your fab skills.

Oh no doubt. A WoodsBuggy would be the shit. It could be a killer learning project but my fab skills are as rated by me 1 to 10 scale 1 being a shitty fabricator 10 being one of the greats Ide rate my self a -10. Shit Ive never even tried mig/tig welding but like once or twice in highschool motor shop and that doesnt count.

If I could find a frame already setup It would catch my intrest bigtime. I am good friends with a great fab guy who did some work on my Banshee that could beef upanything asfar as strength and safety goes. Or customizing it to fit a diffrent motor in. Money is the deciding factor and it just seems to pricey + I really dont want to add another project onto my 5 year goal projects and commitments!!!!!!

As for buying a wrecked GSXR and putting the motor in, Sure that would be fine. Espically since I have a main fram for the motor that looks to be factory fresh. I just cant find anything that would be worth putting money into and forget the time it would take putting it all together without takeing a huge Loss. Even if I ate what I paid for the motor/frame and misc items I have now I cant see it not winding up into a finantial loss.

I dont ride crotchrockets either. Only Harleys/Choppers or any of the jap Motorcycles.

Man do I wish someone on here could use it. Someone has to be close to Pittsburgh/Venango County that would scoop this stuff. Ill let it all go or trade it for a fraction of what its worth plus I might be able to pull up 6-800+ to add to a trade.. That motor is heavy as hell though so shipping it wouldent really be worth it unless theres cheap freight shipping IDK about.

I want another 4 wheeler for my Sister/Cousins. Ive been trying to trade for weeks now and I keep getting stiffed by tweens on Cslist.

• 4 years later...

I got my hands on a good 06 gsxr 600 motor +wireing harness complete with everything I need a gas tank with fuel pump for EFI, Stock exhuast. I also have the 06 Gsxr Main frame perfect condition.

Here is the problem. I have no clue what to do with this stuff. Its not going for the $$$ I want for it so Im thinking drag bike. With the frame running motor and fuel tank where would be the best place to start building this Monster?

I recently bought a friends banshee that has a gsxr 750 in it that use to be a gsxr 600 he blew it up by using only a banshee radiator but now has perfected the bike I like it a lot anyways I think people on here talking shit are just jealous because they can't accomplish anything like this bike.

8e390795610194b92e718bf447726571.jpga9c84d042e6740974228089f2aa42849.jpgd6d2893bb8fb8cb98df813c885fe5456.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk