Just got a 08 banshee looking for mod tips please

i just got a 2008 banshee so far i have tommey t-6 pipes , V-Force 3 Reeds Reed Cages w Intake Manifolds Boots , FMF boost bottle and k&n air filter im just wondering what i should do next i was thinking about getting pro design cool heads with 21 cc domes are they worth getting ? Im pretty much willing to do anything to this bike so any tips from you guys would be perfect thanks

I've got pretty much the same setup, except the boost bottle. Going Chariot head with 21cc domes, Chariot billet intake with internal crossover, Chariot timing advance plate at +4 degrees, Wiseco Pro-Lites, rejet to 320 for lid off with Uni-Filter. My Chariot parts got here this week, just need domes and pistons now.

If you feel you don't need a top end rebuild just go with the head, domes, intake and timing advance.

That intake set up is for a bigger set of carbs, well at least the boots anyway. I have this one for my stock carbs, just don't forget to let him know what size boots you're going to need. Quality product and great guy to deal with too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-Billet-Intakes-26-36-carb-Crossover-VForce-3-/280852359532?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item41641ae96c

:headbang:

That intake set up is for a bigger set of carbs, well at least the boots anyway. I have this one for my stock carbs, just don't forget to let him know what size boots you're going to need. Quality product and great guy to deal with too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-Billet-Intakes-26-36-carb-Crossover-VForce-3-/280852359532?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item41641ae96c

:headbang:

Didn't know you got that Bro. Have you installed it and do you like it or have not installed yet ? Questions Question Questions, lol.

You weren't kidding you spent a few ponies, Hehe

You got my PM, whenever :headbang:

I'm i the only one that has noticed the year of this guys banshee? :confused:

I saw that. Must be a Mexico, Europe or maybe Australia model. I found the pics up to 2010 model. This one was listed as 2008.

08banshee.jpg

Edited by Chip M

the bike was send form Australia and i got in in edmonton alberta a few weeks ago

Nice, I wish we could still get them here in the states. Good luck with your build.

Nice, I wish we could still get them here in the states. Good luck with your build.

You can, Just pre-arrange it with your yamaha Dealer and pay for it and the shipping up front. I asked about this at my Yamaha Dealer 3 months ago.

You can, Just pre-arrange it with your yamaha Dealer and pay for it and the shipping up front. I asked about this at my Yamaha Dealer 3 months ago.

there is 2 2008 banshee's in a Yamaha dealer in Fort Mcmurray, Alberta. one is put togeather but never has seen fuel. an the other is still in the crate. I was looking at it a month ago. no one really wants a 2 stroke quad any more!? is what the dealer guy told me!! that's a load of BS. they stoped selling banshees in the us in 06 I think, an 08 in Canada. but like the other guys said you can get them imported from other country's. thing about that is if they updated the suspension an a few other things it almost be worth getting one imported. all they do now is change the graphics an color options. there's a few mods that I am starting to learn about that would have been nice to see come with a stock banshee.