Im very suprised there are site sponsors here!

Mustang_Gay81

Hahahahaha lol thats my old place its currently being rented out the pix of the stang there are old but ill tell you what since youre such a supposed bad ass and are obviously infatuated with me you foreign peice of shit faggot ill give you my current adress and you come on by and after you get done sucking my dick which you obviously cant wait to do ill stomp a mud hole in your third world czech ass and tap dance it dry!

So any time you want to stop being a sissy ass bitch and acting like a tough guy and come be one let me know im not the sissy fuck you threateneda in fl i wont call the cops to be honest if you show up id be the one going to jail for being the agressor so come on big boy i got one for ya!

You cry like a guy who has a girls name... Shannon

LOL and wtf with the foreign stuff? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Go ahead and post your "current" address. If you do it on your own, that's your own choice.

Also, you should really update your vehicle registration, and this year, pay your property taxes on time so you don't have to pay interest penalties.

Hopefully your captain is not Italian!

:jesterlaugh: Good one. :rotflmao: