Im very suprised there are site sponsors here!

Mustang_Gay81

I agree with OP, but i just ignore it and look for the knowledgable posts. I know for a fact half these guys live at home and wait for there allowance to buy fuel for there suppossed banshee. Seriously if ur on here and that bored maybe u should get a job and a banshee and u wont be so bored.

Tell you what. There is a pretty big forum called exriders.com or atvriders.com. One in the same. Over there you cant curse, cant make fun of people, cant hate on god and CANT be funny. How about you sign up over there and troll with the kiddies. If you actually look at the birthdays at the bottom, you will see that the average age of memebers in mid twenties to thirties. Men come to this site not little pussy bitches. If you dont like the dickweeds here, than roll out. I like being a dickweed so GTFO!

Tell you what. There is a pretty big forum called exriders.com or atvriders.com. One in the same. Over there you cant curse, cant make fun of people, cant hate on god and CANT be funny. How about you sign up over there and troll with the kiddies. If you actually look at the birthdays at the bottom, you will see that the average age of memebers in mid twenties to thirties. Men come to this site not little pussy bitches. If you dont like the dickweeds here, than roll out. I like being a dickweed so GTFO!

Damn, picklez gettin buck wild!

What i wanna know is how u guys know all these other sites? Ive never heard of nothing other then planetsand. Which is by far the best. And i dont see proof of anything u said phelps. Pics or gtfo

So go to the best forum" planet sand" ha, if all your going to do is complain about your pussy hurting.

What i wanna know is how u guys know all these other sites? Ive never heard of nothing other then planetsand. Which is by far the best. And i dont see proof of anything u said phelps. Pics or gtfo

I've got all the shit phelps has except im alot cooler than he is and I still get bored. So WTF? I've been on planet sand and can't say I cared much for it. So why are u over here bitchin at us again? Are u bored? Or no job? Or?

Im in a meeting to become the ceo of america. Im so busy faxing, talking on the phone, and playin around on the internet that im now a millionaire through all my hard work at the age of 12.

Saaayyyyy Whhaaaaaaaatttt?? What the hell are you talking about? And who the hell faxes anymore? Get any telegrams lately?