Im very suprised there are site sponsors here!

Mustang_Gay81

all im gonna say is if you dont like the site GTFO ! Im newer here and ive never had a problem. There are a lot of great people on here that have already helped me out a bunch. Thanks to you guys , you know who you are. Take the good with the bad ....... Its called life . :cheers:

all im gonna say is if you dont like the site GTFO ! Im newer here and ive never had a problem. There are a lot of great people on here that have already helped me out a bunch. Thanks to you guys , you know who you are. Take the good with the bad ....... Its called life . :cheers:

It aint the site its the cock smokers youve seen posting in this thread i started it to prove a point and its been proven.

NOPE!

The point was that I LOVE the cock! KEN O`CONNORS COCK TO BE EXACT, A QUICK SNAPSHOT OF THE BLASTER CREW AFTER A RIDE. KEN O`CONNOR IN THE MIDDLE. ME TO HIS RIGHT.

gallery_1980_39_52539.jpg

HHMMMMM, me thinks Ken O wouldn't be to happy with this shit ^^^^ :angry: I know I wouldn't want to be in a pic of pole smokers :yank:

Do you guys think I should linc this to his BHQ bashing thread on BF ??? :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh:

:cheers:

HHMMMMM, me thinks Ken O wouldn't be to happy with this shit ^^^^ :angry: I know I wouldn't want to be in a pic of pole smokers :yank:

Do you guys think I should linc this to his BHQ bashing thread on BF ??? :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh:

Throw up a link to the bf thread. I'd like to see that one.

I wouldn't bother. They've said numerous times that they don't want to see a BF vs BHQ thread. Just keep the fun over here. There's no need to piss them off...