Banshee Vs 450R

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand asking on here if you will win. Just go race and find out. Also make sure to buy dg pipes. For sure the best pipes money can buy. Stock motor not even jetted for them got 127 hp on my buddy rattle can rays dyno. Insane

:flush:

I don't understand asking on here if you will win. Just go race and find out. Also make sure to buy dg pipes. For sure the best pipes money can buy. Stock motor not even jetted for them got 127 hp on my buddy rattle can rays dyno. Insane

once again you guys kill me with your sarcasm :rotflmao:

To the guy who started this post :shootself:

I have been riding for about 20 years and lined up against anything that wanted to race. 2, 3, 4 wheels, cars, street bikes blah blah blah. Who gives a fuck!!!! Want to answer your question line up and get it. If you are going to try and reserch the outcome of every banshee experience prior to it happening maybe this isn't the sport for you! :flush:

Thanks for all the sarcastic comments (assholes)

To the other members:

I have had a Banshee in the past, although no mods....yes call me a rookie on these particular mods and bike although this shit isnt rocket science when it comes to stock and not. Granted it may not be a super duper machine but its not stock. Picture is attached( i will post more when i get home)....see for yourself... On the other hand my reason for joining this forum was to gain knowledge from experianced banshee owners.

post-42933-0-72375000-1334172518_thumb.jpg

The bike has

Cpi Exhaust

Aftermarket CARBS

Aftermarket Head

Forged Pistons and Crank

Previous owner said it was a 499cc then 450CC .....now you might be correct it maybe something differant, did i fully know what i was getting no but did i think i was getting a banshee for 1500 bucks yes...but its not stock. I joined this forum to kinda direct me and possibly help me find out what it is that I'm riding.... Once again The bike only cost me $1500 ...I know the pipes and carbs and engine work was more than that.

Welcome to BansheeHQ

Please disregard our rude behavior :notworthy:

Just stick around and get to know us. A word of advice though ; you're gonna need thick skin.

Most of the regulars are great guys. More then willing to help in any area. I can also tell you that they will sell there sister to pay for a new

top end. :rotflmao: A few diehard members will even eat Top ramen for a month just so they can afford more MODS.

Once again welcome :cheers:

Troy

Thanks for the support!

Welcome to BansheeHQ

Please disregard our rude behavior :notworthy:

Just stick around and get to know us. A word of advice though ; you're gonna need thick skin.

Most of the regulars are great guys. More then willing to help in any area. I can also tell you that they will sell there sister to pay for a new

top end. :rotflmao: A few diehard members will even eat Top ramen for a month just so they can afford more MODS.

Once again welcome :cheers:

Troy

At times the flaming is worse than usual, but eventually if you stick around long enough, you will slowly but surely figure out your banshee inside and out. I'm on a few other atv forums quite a bit and I will always call the HQ home. This is by far the most banshee savy website on the web. Two things your going to need, patience and $$$$! Just be prepared to catch some shit when you post up what some people will consider stupid ass questions! Just remember that the same people giving you shit for not knowing the answer, were in fact new to banshees at some point and time and had to figure it out as well. Before you post up question, try usuing the search button up in the right hand corner of the screen. Odds are, its been asked and answered several times before. Welcome to the hq.

Thanks for all the sarcastic comments (assholes)

To the other members:

I have had a Banshee in the past, although no mods....yes call me a rookie on these particular mods and bike although this shit isnt rocket science when it comes to stock and not. Granted it may not be a super duper machine but its not stock. Picture is attached( i will post more when i get home)....see for yourself... On the other hand my reason for joining this forum was to gain knowledge from experianced banshee owners.

post-42933-0-72375000-1334172518_thumb.jpg

The bike has

Cpi Exhaust

Aftermarket CARBS

Aftermarket Head

Forged Pistons and Crank

Previous owner said it was a 499cc then 450CC .....now you might be correct it maybe something differant, did i fully know what i was getting no but did i think i was getting a banshee for 1500 bucks yes...but its not stock. I joined this forum to kinda direct me and possibly help me find out what it is that I'm riding.... Once again The bike only cost me $1500 ...I know the pipes and carbs and engine work was more than that.

from what i can see that is just a stock banshee with a cool head and pipes no bigbore.

atleast your on the right track...the carbs, pipes and head... are large chunks of change so congrats on your buy.

your cylinders are stock cylinders... IT DOESN'T MEAN its a stock banshee but most likely it is... whatever your seller tells you the bike has and you cant verify means your bike does not have it...

if both bikes are running well, it probably will be a close race.

are there any engraving on the cylinders? I am going to laugh when the guy pulls it apart and its a 7mill on stock cylinders set up oldschool style...

^thats your only hope to it being anywhere near 450cc

Edited by RiDeTRIKES250R

ok guys so here are closer pics of the engine and carbs..been out of town for a bit on biz...took off the plastics to get a closer look and took some pictures and found markings on the casing after wiping down of the engine....so please let me know what you think.... trying to figure all of this out... have you ever seen these markings before? Is there a way to determine engine mods without tearing apart everything....was going to do this in the winter time and just ride for now..but always nice to know what the hell im riding...(seller didnt have any paperwork). Having problems attaching multiple files to this post. will attach others in another post...

post-42933-0-06807600-1334794034_thumb.jpg