Chariot performance reed really better than vf3's?

i purchased the chariot performance reeds and they look awesome definately look like theyre built to last but are they really comparable to vf3's?I have vf3's in my blaster abd theyre really nice but how theyre built these chariots look way better and theyre billet but do they really flow more than the vf3's?

Also what are the little blades for on the chariots?

The blades keep the air moving straight. Vforce reeds have 2x as many reeds. So you have 2x as many reeds opening half has far. So the reeds spend less time changing direction wich means the move faster for greater responce. V foce specializes in reeds. They know what they are doing.

Edited by jbooker82

All I'm stating from the chariot ad is:

Chariot reeds are better on a near stock bike

V force on a higher modified bike

And that's in they're words, I've never seen a graph to prove it.

They claim they will outperform the v force upto 400+cc

i read somewhere that the chariot reeds make 2hp more over the vf3's on a motor with a stock stroke. i went from boyesen rad valve to the chariot reed cage, chariot seems to have better top end, i like them, never tried vf3 tho

Yeah, I beleive everything I see/hear in advertising :rotflmao: At least they're honest to say that theirs are better up to a point.

Go Charriot, Michigan needs the money. Fuck Italy :jesterlaugh:

I didnt say i belived it but i researched here and seen that all the comments were good and i dont belive i found any negative comments then the construction was beefy and seemed built to last i was just curious if those were bull shit claims or there was truth to the claims but didnt find anything when i searched.