Insurance Totalled my Banshee: what to do?

WOW!! Let me say it again. WOW!! I went to your other thread. Motor melt down on a 23 year old motor that's on stock bore. No mention of the stick or the chain. You were wanting to just throw a top end on it and go without splitting the cases. Now that you find out what it costs to play in this sport, you look for somebody else to pay for your fun. Now we are talking insurance FRAUD. How about if we tell your insurance adjuster that the trans fluid doesn't lubricate the crank bearings or the pistons.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that chick in your avi is in quite the predickament. looks like she fell down while walking on the beach in here high heels and got her oundies stuck in her shoes.. oops

oh and this thread is retarded.

I have full coverage on my Banshee, damn I hope my chain breaks and cracks my cases soon, so I can get $1500 LOL. Oh yea I have set of fresh mint cases and a 4mill topend sitting on my shelf waiting to be built. Come On Chain Let Loose Already LOL.

Wonder if I didnt change the oil in my truck ever.......would insurance pay for an engine when it let go???? Just because they give you a quote on repairs doesnt mean it will cost that much, do some shopping and fix it. Plenty of good deals on this site from sponsors and members........trust me.

Tyler please delete this BULLSHIT ASS THREAD.....WE are not learning anything here. He asked us for our opinion & we gave it to him. Now it's going on & on & on about some other BULLSHIT that's not even worth reading..... :shootself:

If it's not worth reading, WTF are you responding to?????????? :shootself::jesterlaugh:

Or why are you responding banghead:rotflmao::jesterlaugh: