Carb issue

MrDups44

I have a 01 banshee the cylinders have been ported to .60 over which is 65.50 bore I think. Anyway I just redid the top end and I think I have stock carbs but the one carb always has gas premix leaking out the drain tube so I wanna get some new carbs cuz mine are def old and fucked so my question is along with my port and FMF pipes and stock reeds should I get stock carbs again or can I jump up any someone told me 28mm Airstrikers would make it rip.. Plz help thanx...

Not trying to be a dick here... but which is it bored or ported because your first sentence of your original post, along with ^^ "big port job", doesn't really make any sense? They're 2 completely different mods. If it's ported I might consider bigger carbs but just bored I'd stick with stock carbs and just buy a rebuild kit, pull them apart and clean the shit out of them.

Ok well my cylinders have def been ported on the intake side and the bore is bigger up to 65.50.. Does that make sense?

Definitely making sense now... I would still probably just rebuild the carbs you have (much cheaper) but if you decide to go bigger cruise the 'for sale' section as often as you can there's always great deals to be had, you just have to check often. :cheers: