anyone ever bought directly from mod quad

fuller1986

I just made a purchase from modquad last week. I ordered online and received it in a timely fashion. I didn't really deal with anyone so I can't say much for customer service. But as far as great customer service goes, I've been getting everything I can from Jeff at F.A.S.T. Racing. He's incredibly helpful, good prices, and I get my stuff right away. I'd highly recommend him for anything you need.

I am probably commiting a sin here but I will tell you this. You can buy straight from Mod Quad and they are fine to deal with but it is cheaper to go with one of their dealers than it is to buy straight from them. If you go to dune star racing you can save a fair amount of money over buying straight from mod quad. I know the owners of mod quad and I also know the owners of dune star and both are good people. I would just never buy a mod quad head!

I am probably commiting a sin here but I will tell you this. You can buy straight from Mod Quad and they are fine to deal with but it is cheaper to go with one of their dealers than it is to buy straight from them. If you go to dune star racing you can save a fair amount of money over buying straight from mod quad. I know the owners of mod quad and I also know the owners of dune star and both are good people. I would just never buy a mod quad head!

Repent Builder. lol

cheap copied shit is just that.

jj+a axles are way better. matton ( site sponsor) makes a ton of billet parts IN USA with quality materials. NOSS makes a very nice head. chariot also makes a lot of nice billet parts as well.