Ohtsu Tires

CruelSoul

Well I been in the market for some tires for this year and was going to go with razr again cause I never had a problem with them, well I got this banshee with 20x10-9 holeshots. I was at my local shop hanging out talking to my buddy and checking through his book he was telling me what I should get cause of what kind of riding I do, the one local guy says I have a brand new set of tires I wanna sell sure enough I go and see they was Ohtsu's he said 30 and they are yours I took them cause I have heard nothing but good things about them, well sure enough got them put on 3lbs of air and wow I have to say so far they are the best tires I have tried so far besides a few paddles I have tried on other machines, but to anyone who is ever wondering about these and haven't tried them you will not be dissapointed at all.

They are awesome tires because they are Honda tires! Honda really only has the best things available on the market. They have been running those tires since 250R's I have a few sets myself. Only thing I have found that compares to them as a trail tire are the Dunlop KT 533's. Those also hook up extremely well but they are non radial.

Adam

i run them on all my honda trikes and they are great you can get some on ebat for $106 a set shipped.

Are you sure your talking about the same tires like these...?? http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=174

• 2 weeks later...