Top Ten banshee sales listing phrases

WINDYCITYJOHN400

Most used statements in a banshee sale add.......

#1 - ARM RIPPING POWER!

(Well you might rip your arms out loading this 400+ pound un-washed mud encrusted tank into your truck.)

#2 - Scary fast!

(Ok, scary fast on pavement with no helemt on, oversized Blackwaters on the rear, bald factory tires in front and an alignment problem.)

#3 - Not a beginners bike.

(Well, I was a beginner when I bought it......But I'm more of a man than everyone else.)

#4 - Never been beat. Beats all 4-strokes....some even with Nitros.

(AKA...I beat a stock 04' yfz450 with 100 hours since his valves were adjusted)

#5 - Fresh motor "Polished and Ported" with EVERYTHING done to it....the works!

(AKA ... last owner did a top end 3 years ago, No porting, a boost bottle and jet kit.)

#6 - Radar or GPS tested at 90+ MPH

(I raced my buddies car. I got out ahead and as he BLASTED past me....HE was going 90. So I guess I was going 90 too.) :yank:

#7 - Dyno Tuned and tested. 94 HP!

(on pump gas with stock head and carbs right?)

#8 - Over $15,000 in this machine. My loss is your gain. Just spent over $5,000 in fresh motor alone!

( Same condition as when I bought it 3 years ago, other than the rust I covered by painting 1/2 the bike with Chrome spray paint. Plus the bent rear grab bar...carbs need cleaning... 3 year old plugs....fuel leaks out carb overflows...etc.....)

#9 - Trinity built

(Still has the TORS.....but I guess Trinity ported those too right?) "Special TORS Dune/Drag/MX tune"

#10 - Runs on race gas.

(Shit I run race gas in the weed wacker!) :lol: Guess I should get a "TEAM STIHL RACING" Tee shirt.

Honorable mention - Fluid changed after every ride. Nothing but synthetic.

(AKA - I just changed the tranny oil for the first time since I bought the bike.....Well what I mean is.....I topped it off cause it was 1/2 empty and wasn't showing on the dip stick. I might have just used 10W30 cause my 15 year old neighbor said I could.)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't waste My time I know what this things worth and I don't need to sell it (I want way more for my bike then what it's actually worth in the current market)

Yeah, I like that bored to 370 line. You see that alot, or bored to 380-390. NOPE, just bore .020 over not 20-30-40cc's! :rolleyes:

How about "Bought it new for $8,000 but don't have time to ride. Mint condition. Only two tanks of gas since new."

Bought for wife/daughter, but too much bike for her. She wants a 400EX.

CUSTOM BANSHEE - Has aftermarket pipes, TORS eliminator kit, and shock covers. :rolleyes: CUSTOM! :jesterlaugh: