2005 yfz450 converted banshee

How Much better with this frame?!?!?!?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Photobucket stopped working so ill get tap talk 2.0 to upload I guess.

Leaving for glamis today. This should be the last test ride to work out bugs.

I had adaptors made to go between the carbs and air box. So I hope this will not over heat.

Thanks to all who hooked up deals along the way.

Well 235* doesn't boil over but also will not come down in temp. No front plastic with double row oversized radiator and water wetter. The Eletric fan test well but didn't work out there.

So I did rev it with the cap off and noticed the level goes from full then drops down 2" inches then full at idle. Need in put on next step

• 1 month later...

Yup. The inlets are on the same side and there is a divider between them. That make the water go by twice. The core is two row and I'm adding a top shroud to the radiator to ram more air in to radiator. Should be testing in glamis next sat with 95* weather.

Your shroud has to get melted with the pipe right there? Don't know if you said it earlier but what coolant are you running. I have had significant cooler temps running engine ice in my 450 and banshee.

I run W wetter or water. And I really have not got the ride it longer than 15m at a time.

I hope next week I get to run it.

The conversion is really happy up and down the block. Temps at 145-150.

Completed mods - dual pass hd radiator - 2.0 bar cap - remote fill tube on the head bubble line - above radiator shroud.

and rejeted with dyno needle. I picked that style cause the pilot is 32.5 and the current main is 350.

I hope to report a successful 100* glamis dune trip.

Going tomorrow and camping at road runner or key hole.

• 4 months later...