maine....dayton pit

gbf4ever

You guys should come up to Cornish and drag with us.

Our last drag of the year is this weekend Oct. 18th & 19th

Go to      www.neorvca.com     and check it out !!

I've been busy, but I'll try to make it on Saturday, so Sunday I'll hit Dayton. My friend Norman races there every weekend. I'm sure you met him. He has the 250R trike. Claims he runs 4.7's.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:?: Banchetta, Where is this mx track you speak of?? If I remember right a guy was trying to put up a mx track in the same area but the town would not let it happen... $200.00 is alot of cash just to try it out, They should do the same as Uxbridge Mass mx track does pay 25 bucks a day he might get alot more turn out and probably would`nt mind paying that amount with all the fun racing your buddies...Let me know where this track is if you would.. I met you once when I had a broken foot and could`nt ride the hills etc much I came to show some new people where Dayton was...Let me know,, Thanks

:?: Banchetta,  Where is this mx track you speak of?? If I remember right a guy was trying to put up a mx track in the same area but the town would not let it happen... $200.00 is alot of cash just to try it out, They should do the same as Uxbridge Mass mx track does pay 25 bucks a day he might get alot more turn out and probably would`nt mind paying that amount with all the fun racing your buddies...Let me know where this track is if you would..  I met you once when I had a broken foot and could`nt ride the hills etc much I came to show some new people where Dayton was...Let me know,, Thanks

You probably rode up Rt35 to Dayton. Keep following Rt 35 till you hit Rt. 5 and take a left onto Rt 5. Go about ......3-4 miles till you come to a stop, you'll be merging w/ Rt 202/4. Take a left and go about 1/4 mile and its a dirt road to the left. I think its the 2nd road. I'm gonna check it out this weekend and talk to the guy more. I was out riding the day I spoke w/ him and was w/ a couple of buddies on 4x4's. So I'll check into it more and let you know. ARe you coming up this weekend?? Might be raining......

:cry: No I can not make it up there this week-end I have a BONG party to go to in Bethel Me :lol: hehehe.. Besides my shee is not registerd in NH/Me..This cold weather makes it hard for the shee, I got it modded big time and the jetting is a big pain in the A** to adjust the 34 Keihens I have to completly take them off cause I had the left carb drain plug grounded off so it would clear the clutch arm also the rubber boots were cut to fit the carbs and they were a very tight fit....Maybe In a few weeks I can play with it then meet ya guys there, So how is the law around there are they checking lately.. :?: the next week-end I have off is in 2 weeks, I`ll let ya know....Yeah get all the info on the track I would be interested...Thanks Gene 8)

:cry: No I can not make it up there this week-end I have a BONG party to go to in Bethel Me :lol:

You Gene nahhhhhh....(can I go?)hehehe Whats up kid, hows those ribs treating ya ;) Let me know when your up for another ride. We'll hook up.

Chase73, Banchetta...either of you two going to be at Dayton on Sunday the 19th?

Im trying to plan a trip up for the day maybe ill see you guys up there.

Banchetta, Id still like your opinion of jetting for the shee :)

:cry: No I can not make it up there this week-end I have a BONG party to go to in Bethel Me :lol:

You Gene nahhhhhh....(can I go?)hehehe Whats up kid, hows those ribs treating ya ;) Let me know when your up for another ride. We'll hook up.

Chase73, Banchetta...either of you two going to be at Dayton on Sunday the 19th?

Im trying to plan a trip up for the day maybe ill see you guys up there.

Banchetta, Id still like your opinion of jetting for the shee :)

I will be there if it doesn't rain. Weatherman cant tell the day before... :lol: Oppinion??? Bring it up Saturday evening and get a motel. I'll dial it in for you for Sunday... :wink:

:wink: Yeah its me a long time head, partyer...The 5 broken ribs and seperated shoulder are all healed up now,OUCH. I still can`t believe I rode out the day like that all busted up, no brain no pain they say,lol...sHEE DAWG maybe in a couple of weeks we can all hook up again I have`nt riden it in the pits since that happened wow huh... Are you registered in Me?? I have to play with the jetting for this cold weather richen it up some, Its a pain in the A** but I plan on riding or maybe racing on the ice this winter, I was going to race flattrack at Jolly rogers but race dates were the same time I had to work week-ends, I am hoping this year....Anyways how ya been long time no see ?? Gene

You guys should come up to Cornish and drag with us.

Our last drag of the year is this weekend Oct. 18th & 19th

Go to      www.neorvca.com    and check it out !!

I've been busy, but I'll try to make it on Saturday, so Sunday I'll hit Dayton. My friend Norman races there every weekend. I'm sure you met him. He has the 250R trike. Claims he runs 4.7's.

I know norm, he's a hot shit, and yes he runs 4.7 he's fast !!!!!!!!

Had to work today and couldn't make it up to the drags. I'll be riding in Dayton tomorrow. I'm sure we'll meet up sometime this year or next. Norm is trying to get me to have Larry do my cylinders and cut my gears. I think I might give him a try. He seems to know his shit and did a great job w/ Norman's bike...

I am heading to a jeep trail this sunday and a guy I go with told me there is a gigantic pit there that ai would love all sand with hills so tall that he was going up them in 4th pinned and could not make it .WOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEE I hope it is a good a place as he is saying .I am always on the lookout for bigger ad better things .I will get some pictures tommorow for sure if we go .its up off off rt 101a somewhere I go sleding some times up in that area so it will be nice to know where this is for the sleds 2 :) love hills summer or winter :) I have my 4mm crank U am just waiting on the top end as soon as Dan is done I can put it back together and maybe get a ride in before year end

Banchetta:

I wanted to come up the weekend of Oct 26th. but I may hold off one more week. Do you think you will be around the weekend of Nov 2nd? As it looks I may grab a hotel room for saturday night.... do I have to worry about the bikes in the trailer overnight or is it a decent area? Hopefully the weather can hold out for an extra week.

How big is this place by the way? Plenty of trails or just a huge pit?

Thanks again

b370 there are a like 5 pits and lots off trails to run if you want we stay mostly in the pit. Jason found a mx track near there but its a pay ride area. I am hoping I get my ride back together for one last trip up to Dayton going to be BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr cold though . I just hope the sand dosent start freezing when that happens its hard to go up some hills the lips are to solid and messes up your ride .The jeeps we went with to find that new pit 2 off them broke one blew the gears out off his new locker 9 inch ford he didnt adjust the lash properly . The other snapped a driveshaft :) nasty stuff we were so close to . I am going there next Sunday and I will make it one way or another . There are go around trails to avoid Nasty stuff but these guys love the hard shit :) They tell me its a jeep thing LOL

LOL Dan has them in his hands now I hope he starts them soon. I will get up there one more time this year with the stroker. I am starting the tear down tommorrow to get ready for the new motor.Banshee 370 cant wait to see your ride 2

Chase:

I'm not into tracks... my shee isnt set up for that kind of riding anyways. I would think it would suck trying to MX w/ a +4 and drag porting 8)

Im sure you will be very happy w/ your motor when you get it back from Dan. I know I would not even hesitate to ship him my next motor...

As for Nov 2.... I hope the weather holds out, since I really need to get the shee dialed in, and work any bugs out of it. One of the guys from K&K cant make it this weekend w/ me and I need to finish up a bunch of little things before I drive 3 hrs to ride. I dont mind wrenching on others bikes but I dispise it when its my own.

Talk to you guys soon....