maine....dayton pit

gbf4ever

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got your message, but I probally won't go, heres the reasons=

Not registered, not that I care but if I'm not riding in my home aera I don't want to make a bad "rep" for the sport.

No trailer to haul the quad.

I could probally get a trailer but man... I jump sidewalks with the company van on accident god forbid there is a trailer behind me! I'll be clipping telepone poles!

Almost a 2hr drive, uggggggg...... quick $30 down the drain and two hours of riding, thats no good, never mind the people I'll possibly take out with the trailer behind the bronc.

Anyways.... Some day I'll make it down there I've heard its pretty cool, but for now I'm cruzin in my town, road bound w/no hassles.

You are welcome to come up and ride if you like, but I'm not traveling too far when I've got all the freedom in the world here and plenty of terrain (just no bad ass pits) small ones but no big ones. Anyways.........

Jason AKA banchetta has a sick computer I just got off phone with him he got hit with the virus a few weeks ago and didnt have anyone arount that could help he tried to reimage it with restore disks and had bad disks . Hopfully Circuit city the place he got it from 6 months ago will hook him up and he will be back up in a few days . What part off maine are you going to ???? I ussally ride up in dayton (biddeford, sanford) area adn I have a place up at Lake Sabastacook in Newport ME up near Bangor ya now Stephen Kings town . The 18th is a thursday and Dayton is a sunday only place are you staying the weekend ?????? if so maybe we can all meet up somewhere kinda cool to put a face to the name there are a few off us that go riding . Brokemy banshee you said go there for 2 hours ????? its a all day thing for us I travel 1 1/2 hrs to get there but , Its worth it 100% you should try it 100% legal I know the owner and have his # in my wallet

I live in Dixfield, usually ride between there and Weld.

Basically between Bethel & Farmington.

I would like to hook up with you guys sometime, but basically I'm not going to make plans unless I can DEFINETLY make it, and right now I can't make any definite plans that I know I'll keep. No trailer, ect... excuses excuses..............

I would be more willing to head up towards bangor way where the roads are wide and little traffic then down towards portland where the roads get skinny=taking shit out with the trailer and traffic I HATE traffic.

Whats that big-azz dirt road in bangor? I can't remember the name but I'd LOVE to tear it up. Its some big ass dirt interstate almost goes for quite a ways.

Rockland is WAY down there, not even close to here, anyways if any of you guys ever go up RT2 you probally drive through my town, I'm always looking to go riding & would LOVE for somebody who actually knows something about these things besides me to check my quad out.

myself+a friend+possibl his son's 13/16years fearless little basterds would like to come up +check it out ,meet some hq members+rip it up.were looking at a 4 hour drive aprox.does anyone know of acomaditions localy?holliday inn ext.would like to drive up sat afternoon so we can hit it hard all day sun.

I spoke to Jason and JKJK adn they ae going and bringing some others with them I am going with about 6-10 guys and I know that ther will be a few others from the board there as well should be a good day off rippin it up ! I have to remember my camera you now there has got to be some good photo oppertunities that day 8)

cant make it up there this weekend blew the top end last week and there is big trouble in little china up there now . I guess someone went ther on a sunday night and hotwired 3 trucks off the landowners and played some smash up durby with them and wrecked them .Now the owners off the pits got together and are going to stop the riding there . RRRRRRRRR :evil: Just pisses me off one off the last best riding spots may be ruined because off some snot nosed litlle pricks !!!! Last weekend may be one off the last trips up there :twisted: I hope things work out and they dont stop the riding