maine....dayton pit

gbf4ever

Looks like I will not have my bike together until atleast Nov 15th so the only weekend I may be able to ride is sunday nov 22 I hope for a nice day and I will give my she its first and last ride on new engine. I spoke to Dan and dicided to go with full race engine running race fuel. I figure why hold back and one more thing it looks like its going to be a 4mm 410cc engine now :twisted: I am not complaining she is going to fly. We are getting the first snow flakes off the season today so I may not be able to take the she out it may end up being the sled :) .Jason I was with Todd yesterday and we are almost finished hooking up the NOS system he wanted me to tell ya :twisted: He wants the trike I am hoping to get it dialed in this week he switched swingarm back to old one to get the extra inch LOL we are hoping to hit the 100 hp mark with the new setup but we need to take a few baby steps first before we go for that we will try a 10hp bump then work up to the 30 hp. We are not very experenced in NOS so it will probally blow up hahahah if anyone out there can offer advice on NOS please dont hold back

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer chase... Maybe you could come up w/ that trike next weekend.

You may want to check out planetsand.com... there are some boys that are good w/ nos over there.

Can anyone give me directions up to the pit? and possibly a # to a local hotel? I dont need a 200.00 a night room but I also dont want to share the bed w/ roaches :shock: As it looks It will be myself and one of the guys from K&K on his 265pv honda. (others may join but I wont hold my breath) We will be driving up on Saturday afternoon or early evening. We may also have to check out this b00bie bar you speak of too :lol:

Thanks again

If you give me a call Saturday afternoon and let me know what time you'll be here, then I'll meet up w/ you and get you to a motel. You don't need reservations. Tourist season is done for us. I can hook you up w/ some restaraunts, tittie bars, clubs, you name it, we've got it... :mrgreen:

If you want the pit directions, then take exit 4 after you go through the Maine tolls, its the Biddeford exit, go through the tolls and take a right at the lights. Drive about 4-5 miles on RT 111 until you get to an intersection w/ lights that intersects w/ RT 35. Take a right onto RT 35 and drive about 4-5 miles and you'll see Dayton sand and gravel pit entrance. There will also be Shaw brothers entrance. You can park on the side of the road and ride in. If you get to the intersection of RT 5 and RT 35 then you've gone to far.

If your meeting up w/ me then take the Saco exit, which is exit 5. Go through the tolls and take the first exit. Get to the bottom of the ramp and hang a right. You'll see a park and ride parking lot on the left. I'll meet you there. Pm me if you want my cell number....

Banchetta:

We'll prolly meet up w/ ya sometime saturday late afternoon or early evening. I'll drop you a msg for your # and I'll leave ya mine too.

Thanks for the directions... but I'm sure I'll be meeting up w/ ya. I appreciate the help.. We just may need directions to the B :shock: :shock: bie bar too :) Do you think the trailer will be safe at the hotel overnight?

Thanks again

Banchetta:

can you send me your info again (phone # and hotel #) In the conversion the msg must have been lost.

Anyone else going up this weekend? As it looks the weather is going to be in the high 60's almost 70    :)

Thanks again

Your inbox is full.. I can't pm you.