maine....dayton pit

gbf4ever

Banchetta:

If I can get my shee done in time I would like to come up sunday the 26th. If I can get it done I'll be coming up w/ someone else. I'll let ya know here if its done and when we will be there. Is Dayton only ridable on sundays? Do I need to be registered in Maine? Or my own state?

Thanks again

Register in your own state is fine. You can only ride Sundays. They work the pit Mon-Sat and don't want any atvs riding during work hours. I can hook you up in a Motel the night before if you want, just let me know.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL jason your back online :) it was worse then a piston last week . I tore it apart adn noticed the crank was missing some off the needle bearings on the rod :( That pretty much has ended my season this year . I have dicided to turn it into a 4mm stroker engine and repaint everything frame up restoration . I spoke to Dan from patrioit racing and he will be correcting port timing for the stroker. It should be dam fast next year and looking just as sweet . . looks like it will be a 391cc engine 8) looks like next year I will be the top dog again :twisted:I am hoping to borrow my buddies preditor for one last run up there this year

LOL jason your back online :) it was worse then a piston last week . I tore it apart adn noticed the crank was missing some off the needle bearings on the rod :( That pretty much has ended my season this year . I have dicided to turn it into a 4mm stroker engine and repaint everything frame up restoration . I spoke to Dan from patrioit racing and he will be correcting port timing for the stroker. It should be dam fast next year and looking just as sweet . . looks like it will be a 391cc engine  8)  looks like next year I will be the top dog again  :twisted:I am hoping to borrow my buddies preditor for one last run up there this year

Damn!, that sucks!! At least you beat the 350R before it blew. A 391!!!!! How the hell do I compete w/ that!!! Thats alright. I have a buddy that wants to buy my whole complete shee just as it sits......Hmmmm......Now what would I build after that????? :idea: Maybe a 403 stroker from Paul Turner!!!! J/k....IF he does buy it though, I will have my custom made Rapshee!!! :mrgreen: Try to get someone elses ATV and get back up here before the end of the year. If you come up the night before, we can hit the titty bar.... :shock:

acually you can ride at dayton on saturday nights two....ahamays gf live right next to it so we go down to her house saturday and go riding saturday night after they close and all sunday its an awesome pit i tested out my paddles last weekend and they work great makes some of the hill climbs alot easier........banchetta was there too his shee is almost as easy to spot out as mine except you can here mine coming from across the pit some of the hill climbs banchetta was doing were awesome though ive only been riding for like 2 years so im still a rookie but im getting better and trying bigger hills every time

LOL sounds like fun maybe you should sell it to keep up :) LOL I need some one to compete with I dont want to have to race the drag trike . I wonder if I will keep up with him thats what I am hoping for I am going to strip it down this winter and lighten her up a little. 403 stroker :) paul turner sounds fast so if that happens it will be the 391 Patroit racing VRS 403 Paul turner . AHAHHAHA I will have to tell Dan so he can put the extra effort into it . How much is he going to give you for your banshee I hope a lot you have a lot off $$$$$$ into the ride.I forgot to ask you where do you ride the firecat me and todd both ride sleds he has a 2003 pro -x 700 I have 1998 xc 700 we do a lot off trips in the winter and its almost her I have to start preping that soon 2

I forgot to tell you guys, that there is a mx track about 3 miles from the sand pits. Only members can ride there. It cost $200/year and there will be snox riding for sleds this winter to. The track is pretty big and has some intense jumps and obstacles. There is a 90' double and some respectable table tops. I'll be joining, if anyone else is interested, let me know.

Wow no shit that would be cool I will have to tell Todd .Next year on the quads to race him on his 250r adn beat his ass would be great . He does have the better track quad but , If your a pussy with awsome equipment and great ride your still a pussy who wont ride LOL He is so scared since he dumped last year

Wow no shit that would be cool I will have to tell Todd .Next year on the quads to race him on his 250r adn beat his ass would be great . He does have the better track quad but , If your a pussy with awsome equipment and great ride your still a pussy who wont ride LOL He is so scared since he dumped last year

I was surprised he was jumping downhill a couple of weeks ago. Granted it wasn't far, but it still impressed me. He doesn't even like to climb the easy hills never mind jump down them.....He's a riot though. You can shit on him and he feeds it right back. :lol: 8) Gotta love him...So you coming up again this year or what?? If not, then we are definately hooking up to go sledding. I've already been online looking at the aftermarket goodies.....oops....Was I thinking out loud again......

I was surprised he was jumping downhill a couple of weeks ago. Granted it wasn't far, but it still impressed me. He doesn't even like to climb the easy hills never mind jump down them.....He's a riot though. You can shit on him and he feeds it right back. :lol: 8) Gotta love him...So you coming up again this year or what?? If not, then we are definately hooking up to go sledding. I've already been online looking at the aftermarket goodies.....oops....Was I thinking out loud again......

banchetta:

If all goes well I should have my shee ready for next weekend. I'll know more by this weekend.

As for registration... I am not registered in Ct and dont plan too.... I did that once and wont do it again. Would that be a huge problem? I may need some info on a hotel too....

I'll know more by this weekend so I will just post here.

Thanks again

banchetta:

If all goes well I should have my shee ready for next weekend. I'll know more by this weekend.  

As for registration... I am not registered in Ct and dont plan too.... I did that once and wont do it again. Would that be a huge problem? I may need some info on a hotel too....  

I'll know more by this weekend so I will just post here.

Thanks again

I'm not registered either. Warden shows up, then follow me. :twisted: I've never seen them in the pits anyways. Sometimes on the sides of the roads where the pit entrance is, but we can avoid that. Let me know when your coming, I'll hook you up... :wink: