Havoc 4 mill Drag Cylinders + MORE - Prices Lowered!

Just a few things left from my Banshee ...

-4mill Stock Cylinders with Drag Port from Havoc Performance. Not going into a long explanation on these, if you know havoc, you know how fast these are. $450 shipped FIRM

-Front Hubs with new Bearings, Seals and Freash JDScustoms PC. Rotors and spindles included. $80 shipped

-Polished Dog Bone with swinger link and all bushings/dust caps. Not perfect, but nice and looks great on the bike. $40 shipped

-Coolant bottle bracket.. bolts to rear air box tabs, comes with stainless bolts. $30 shipped SOLD

-2 good kicker gear assemblies. $20/ea shipped

-clutch rods and balls (make offer)

-stock stator cover with rubber seal and stainless hardware $35 shipped

-Pro Design tether kill switch. $25 shipped

-Clutch cable $16 shipped

-Throttle cable(used with 34pj's) $20 shipped SOLD

-Motion pro quick disconnects(the $20/ea. ones)4 females for hoses from pingle and purge bottle, 2 males for carb hoses Make Offer

-Complete TORS assembly lol Make Offer

-Front Brake lever and res with billet cap. One stripped head on a bolt the attaches the cap $25 shipped

-Chrome Lug Nuts, some wear from impact sockets(you'll find a little rust on them) $15.50 shipped

-Rear brake master, wire wheeled clean $30 shipped

-Coolant bottle. $15 shipped

Prices DO NOT include paypal fee, you must send as a gift and cover the fee or contact me for a total including the fee. Shipped prices are to the lower 48 only... I will ship international but you'll need to contact me for a shipping cost.

PICS can be seen in my previous part out listing, if what your looking at is not pictured, please let me know and I'll get a pic to you asap.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=148212&st=0

Thanks everyone! Parts are as described and I ship quick!

PM me through here or you can call/text me at (574)292-8906

People might not realize.. but you can always have them plated instead of bored. Plating can be applied up to .5mm thick.. this would mean you can take a 66mm cylinder (.080 over) and plate them down to a 65.5mm (.060 over) and if something happens again.. then can be replated... the cylinder are not junk by any means...

People might not realize.. but you can always have them plated instead of bored. Plating can be applied up to .5mm thick.. this would mean you can take a 66mm cylinder (.080 over) and plate them down to a 65.5mm (.060 over) and if something happens again.. then can be replated... the cylinder are not junk by any means...

Thanks for clearing that up for me shayne. :cheers: