STOLEN FRAME

rocz

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you ran it through NICB and NCIC? I'd like to know how to went about that...

Seeing as how that's what EVERY SINGLE law enforcement officer uses, NATIONWIDE...

Not to get off topic with this dude but will the ncib or ncic show anything with the motor vin?

I never said that number wasn't a DNR number, I just posted the info, that's all.

The fact of the matter is, no one wants you here anymore, and you do nothing on this site but run your mouth and start problems. I hope Tyler bans you, and we never have to see your bullshit again. This isn't the first thread where you're run your mouth without justification.

LOL

Not to get off topic with this dude but will the ncib or ncic show anything with the motor vin?

Yes and no. NCIC WILL show it, NCIB usually only shows insurable property. Golf carts, ATV's, cars, trailers, etc.

NCIC shows everything down to cell phones. I've even found $30 maglite's that were reported stolen. Basically anything with a serial number, and has been reported stolen, will show on NCIC.

Yes and no. NCIC WILL show it, NCIB usually only shows insurable property. Golf carts, ATV's, cars, trailers, etc.

NCIC shows everything down to cell phones. I've even found $30 maglite's that were reported stolen. Basically anything with a serial number, and has been reported stolen, will show on NCIC.

I know anybody can run the ncib database but I cant find the ncic vin check. Do you need to pay to check through them? And if you run something and it comes up stolen, can I expect a knock at my door?

I know anybody can run the ncib database but I cant find the ncic vin check. Do you need to pay to check through them? And if you run something and it comes up stolen, can I expect a knock at my door?

NCIC can only be used by LEO's... the general public doesn't have access to NCIC because of the amount of information that is given.

so where is this report at from the DNR?

The only thing I could think of at this point, is that DNR's have their own system. The state of CA does not have a DNR, but everything is required to be reported to NCIC. If Jon gets a chance, I'm pretty sure his state has a DNR. We have a Department of Fish and Game, which doesn't fall under the same jurisdiction as a DNR would.

I've never seen a stolen item NOT come up in NCIC...

Anyways, I'm done here... It's just an argument that will go nowhere. Bottom line is, he got the frame, got the money back, and for some reason wanted to try to publicly flame JD on here. I don't know if he had any underlying issues with JD or not, but it's obvious he chose the childish route, rather than handling it like a civilized person.

Thank you all for the time and research you have spent trying to help me out.

Rocz, I will expect a full refund of my refund if you cannot prove somehow that this frame came up stolen. Why I took your word on all of this happening is beyond me, but I like my customers to be happy.

So whats up Rocz, the cards are against your claim right now as far as the VIN being clean.... Just let me know so I dont have to worry about the cops knocking at my door.

Some people get it, some people dont. :shootself: