Just got my swingarm for QuadCustoms in SLC

Mikee24

"In my opinion"........? I apologize I had no intentions of putting those companies down in any way. I have had several LSR swingarms and I was on the phone with Tim about his for over an hour. He's a good guy and is very helpful. I still intend to buy one from him for another build. I wanted to support a local company and was very impressed by doing so. I thought more people would like another option for high quality components

If you like the one you have so much why would you buy one from Tim at Stellar for another build?

Don't get me wrong, Tim did a great job on mine and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Ya just can't say things like that and not expect not to get a reaction, or maybe that's what you were looking for.

Either way, so long as your happy that's what matters.

I got one of Tim's arched and I haven't seen it mounted on my bike yet but qualities amazing. And I didn't pay as much as you did for sure. But doesn't look too bad but I'll leave u to it opinion. Hope u like it it's you're. But what Tyler said is right people like tim and Chris are sponsors and pay so I'd like to kick back some money whenever I can.

how dare you promote a non sponsor product. In my opinion the only companies that exist are sponsors everyone else are just scammers.

Ok I know I haven't been here that long, and I don't contribute a great deal of information but this site is soooo heavily biased towards sponsors sometimes its hard to read threads.

I know sponsors do good work and can be trusted because they are sponsors but common there are other people who work on bikes in the world.

so many guys who have had one motor ported in their whole life and never ridden any competitors motor who will argue such and such is the best just to get there thread count up so they can look cool in front of loco.

• Like 1

how dare you promote a non sponsor product. In my opinion the only companies that exist are sponsors everyone else are just scammers.

Ok I know I haven't been here that long, and I don't contribute a great deal of information but this site is soooo heavily biased towards sponsors sometimes its hard to read threads.

I know sponsors do good work and can be trusted because they are sponsors but common there are other people who work on bikes in the world.

so many guys who have had one motor ported in their whole life and never ridden any competitors motor who will argue such and such is the best just to get there thread count up so they can look cool in front of loco.

pfffffft, there goes YOUR discount... :jesterlaugh:

I don't think it's that sponsors products are the absolute BEST out on the market, but we are held to a higher standard than joe-blow down on the corner. We invest in this site, therefore we have a vested interest in making customers happy, and providing quality product. For example, notice the sponsors lately that have gotten the boot from not living up to the standards.

If you like the one you have so much why would you buy one from Tim at Stellar for another build?

Don't get me wrong, Tim did a great job on mine and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Ya just can't say things like that and not expect not to get a reaction, or maybe that's what you were looking for.

Either way, so long as your happy that's what matters.

Because I've heard so many good things about him. I talked to him and he is extremely helpful. I'm not as bias. I like to see what's out there. For myself

You're missing the whole point of BansheeHQ's sponsors. Those people keep the site running for people who do not support the site monetarily. No one ever said that there weren't other builders or people out there. No one said they were scammers. That's just ridiculous. The bottom line is that the advertisers on this site should be getting most of our business here. After all, they keep it free to everyone. Plus, they are some of the best in the industry.

So when someone comes on and starts going on about a company who doesn't sponsor the site, of course people are going to step in and say, "Hey, we have sponsors here that can do that for you who contribute to this FREE website." And that's a good thing. It shows how loyal BansheeHQ members are to people who support the site.

It is my duty at the owner of BansheeHQ to make sure that these sponsors are getting their money's worth. That means I direct members to my sponsor's products and services. That doesn't mean I think those are the only people in the world who can do that kind of work.

Everyone is still missing the point. Support the guys who support the site, plain and simple.

And why give people who are making money free advertising? Fuck that. They aren't giving me free products.

Ha ha I get the point. And I agree with you. I also believe in supporting local companies. If he wasn't just down the street from me I wouldn't have bought from him. I wasn't trying to advertise. Just sharing (bragging) about new shit. I am new to this sight and learning more and more about it. It is bad ass I will give you props. Next time I will buy from one of these sponsors. I have three builds right now. And I will definitely watch what I say.

And I will say thanks this sight is unbelievably helpful. I am going to pay for a premium membership

Everyone is still missing the point. Support the guys who support the site, plain and simple.

And why give people who are making money free advertising? Fuck that. They aren't giving me free products.

while it is nice to support the sponsors on here, sometimes people want something different and not the same shit that everyone else has. Atleast the dude chose a local company rather than something that is made in china or japan.

Just because that particular company doesnt pay to advertise on this site doesnt mean they are not paying to advertise on another forum, who knows they could not even know that this site exist. I wouldnt bash them just because they are not on here, who knows maybe they could end up being a future site sponsor??

I'm all about supporting the sponsors on here but damn cut the guy a little slack. Also remember that this forum relies on more than just the site sponsors, it would be nothing without the normal visitors (paying members or not). Just my $.02 :cheers: