Just got my swingarm for QuadCustoms in SLC

Mikee24

So I had Lance at SLC Quad Customs build me a 10-over swingarm and it is by far the best looking and built swingarm I have ever seen. Every single weld is perfect, the chrome is flawless, and it seems solid as can be. He got it done in less than a week too! I looked all over the web for the best before I bought this one. Stellar's, Lonestar, Modquad, etc. This one is in my opinion nicer than all those. And cheaper too. If anyone needs a swingarm I suggest you give him a call. post-41707-0-08705400-1320516139_thumb.jpg

Looks alright but to say its better than LSR, Stellar or any other well known swingarm builder is a stretch. Personally, I like the look of Stellar's arched ladder bars a lot better. Plus, he pays to advertise on this site which keeps it free for you and others who don't contribute monetarily. If I had to guess, this guy out of SLC is just looking for some free advertising because I don't believe for one second you actually think its better than anyone else's, sponsor or not.

Looks alright but to say its better than LSR, Stellar or any other well known swingarm builder is a stretch. Personally, I like the look of Stellar's arched ladder bars a lot better. Plus, he pays to advertise on this site which keeps it free for you and others who don't contribute monetarily. If I had to guess, this guy out of SLC is just looking for some free advertising because I don't believe for one second you actually think its better than anyone else's, sponsor or not.

"In my opinion"........? I apologize I had no intentions of putting those companies down in any way. I have had several LSR swingarms and I was on the phone with Tim about his for over an hour. He's a good guy and is very helpful. I still intend to buy one from him for another build. I wanted to support a local company and was very impressed by doing so. I thought more people would like another option for high quality components

Well I'm stoked on it. Anybody else would be too. He helped me out so I was just trying to help him out by spreading the word that he does good work. Guess there are too many shit talkers to do that around here. How old are you guys? 12?

I'm 28 but act like I'm 12.

lil more cash and you coulda had a billet LSR... the original "arch" swingarm..

i have to say it i dont like any of the arched arms. i think they look goofy.. tims i think looks the least goofy.. and its a nice arm

I had a bad experience with Lance at SLC Quad Customs, I don't need to elaborate on it but lets just say he won't be getting any of my business.

I ended up doing business with Tim at Stellar Machine and Performance and I couldn't be happier. Plus his stuff is some of the best quality and best looking in the biz IMHO. Can't go wrong with our site sponsors on here :headbang:

I had a bad experience with Lance at SLC Quad Customs, I don't need to elaborate on it but lets just say he won't be getting any of my business.

I ended up doing business with Tim at Stellar Machine and Performance and I couldn't be happier. Plus his stuff is some of the best quality and best looking in the biz IMHO. Can't go wrong with our site sponsors on here :headbang:

Yeah I've heard nothing but good things about Tim at Stellar. I'm gonna try one of his on my YFZ 450 next