Just got my swingarm for QuadCustoms in SLC

Mikee24

Ha ha I get the point. And I agree with you. I also believe in supporting local companies. If he wasn't just down the street from me I wouldn't have bought from him. I wasn't trying to advertise. Just sharing (bragging) about new shit. I am new to this sight and learning more and more about it. It is bad ass I will give you props. Next time I will buy from one of these sponsors. I have three builds right now. And I will definitely watch what I say.

And I will say thanks this sight is unbelievably helpful. I am going to pay for a premium membership

Supporting local companies is a good thing if you can do that. I know a lot of these guys don't live near anyone reputable for parts. Just be glad you live near someone who can build quality things. And again, I never said that swingarm isn't a quality piece. It does look nice. I just like to support people who support me.

while it is nice to support the sponsors on here, sometimes people want something different and not the same shit that everyone else has. Atleast the dude chose a local company rather than something that is made in china or japan.

Agreed. Fuck buying shit from oversees if at all possible.

Just because that particular company doesnt pay to advertise on this site doesnt mean they are not paying to advertise on another forum, who knows they could not even know that this site exist. I wouldnt bash them just because they are not on here, who knows maybe they could end up being a future site sponsor??

Again, I never bashed them. I just said I'd support the sponsors first. Maybe one day they will be a site sponsors, at which time I would recommend their products to people after I knew them better.

I'm all about supporting the sponsors on here but damn cut the guy a little slack. Also remember that this forum relies on more than just the site sponsors, it would be nothing without the normal visitors (paying members or not). Just my $.02 :cheers:

I partially agree with you. This site is largely paid for by the sponsors first and then by people who purchase premium memberships and BansheeHQ gear. So actually, the people that do neither should thank the premium members and those who buy shirts and such. And no, it wouldn't be like it is without the diverse group of people we have here. That's why this is the BEST ATV site around.

LOL wow I opened this thread to look at pictures of a swingarm and ended up rading 3 pages of a bitch fest. I agree with supporting site sponsors for the most part but I also agree that some times it gets a little bit much. It is no secret to anyone that knows me knows I only use one company and yes they happen to be a sponsor here but there are plenty of other people out there doing quality work also. BUT I also see what Tyler is saying he is taking peoples money to support his site so he would be slacking on his job if he didnt push the people who are paying for this site every chance he gets.

That being said good looking swingarm just kind of pricey if you ask me but looks really nice!

LOL wow I opened this thread to look at pictures of a swingarm and ended up rading 3 pages of a bitch fest. I agree with supporting site sponsors for the most part but I also agree that some times it gets a little bit much. It is no secret to anyone that knows me knows I only use one company and yes they happen to be a sponsor here but there are plenty of other people out there doing quality work also. BUT I also see what Tyler is saying he is taking peoples money to support his site so he would be slacking on his job if he didnt push the people who are paying for this site every chance he gets.

That being said good looking swingarm just kind of pricey if you ask me but looks really nice!

Thanks. You aren't the first person that has said it is pricey. But it was much less than a lonestar and 100 bucks less than a stellar after shipping

I partially agree with you. This site is largely paid for by the sponsors first and then by people who purchase premium memberships and BansheeHQ gear. So actually, the people that do neither should thank the premium members and those who buy shirts and such. And no, it wouldn't be like it is without the diverse group of people we have here. That's why this is the BEST ATV site around.

Sure the site sponsors and paying members help to cover the cost of web hosting and other costs but there is more to a forum besides just that, even the non paying members have played a role in making this site into what it is has become today. Noone would want to pay for a membership on a site that does get very many daily hits or one that does not have useful information whether it's tech questions, feedback, classifieds, pictures, etc. Even non paying members like myself contribute to this site in other ways, for instance I just ordered a set of chrome J-arms from Stellar, not only does my money help keep him in business but I had also mentioned that I was from Bansheehq, which in turn might help the site when it comes time for Tim/Stellar to renew their sponsor membership.

Dont get me wrong this site is great & I also plan to purchase a membership soon but it just seems like the non paying members get thrown under the bus more often then they should.

Now back onto topic.......

Sure the site sponsors and paying members help to cover the cost of web hosting and other costs but there is more to a forum besides just that, even the non paying members have played a role in making this site into what it is has become today. Noone would want to pay for a membership on a site that does get very many daily hits or one that does not have useful information whether it's tech questions, feedback, classifieds, pictures, etc. Even non paying members like myself contribute to this site in other ways, for instance I just ordered a set of chrome J-arms from Stellar, not only does my money help keep him in business but I had also mentioned that I was from Bansheehq, which in turn might help the site when it comes time for Tim/Stellar to renew their sponsor membership.

Dont get me wrong this site is great & I also plan to purchase a membership soon but it just seems like the non paying members get thrown under the bus more often then they should.

Now back onto topic.......

Buying parts from the sponsors is EXACTLY what I'm trying to get people to do, so thank you for helping me with my point. :cheers: The absolute best way any member can give back to the site is to buy products and services from the sponsors. And you're exactly right, because if the sponsors know they're getting business from BansheeHQ, they will continue to sponsor. It's a big circle really.

And yes, all members contribute to the site. It's just that some contribute monetarily through premium memberships, buying BansheeHQ gear or buying parts from the sponsors. Those are the people who keep the site running.