Orange theme.

BigAnt215

I just finished frame up on my girls 02 Orange and Black. I cheaped it no PC cause really it's a trail bike for me or back up to the outlaw not going to tell her that though. That combo and bike gets me way more compliments and looks then my outlaw :blink: I will post up some pics of it tonight.

Thanx for all the great ideas. I was thinkin of orange and black. But wat parts should be what color? I'm tryna have one of the best lookin bikes in my city. The matallic white sounds good too.

Edited by BigAnt215

If I do another one, frame orange, a arms / swinger black, orange wheel hubs, orange bumpers, everything else small / black. White body, orange rad cover/ black screen, some tyre of blackand white seat. Orange graphics

i always liked the orange and black theme. now i have a chance to do so with my new build. im going with a dormant orange powder. frame is going orange with cases and gloss black suspension and some polish to balance everything out. plastics i might go with orange with black tear graphics, at least thats the idea fir now. i will post pic but right now i have everything bead blasted so it will be a few weeks untill i do.