Bad Seller: Bansheemandan

SpeedRacer88

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old thread i know, but i finally found a use for these shit reeds... A giy at the track sucked in one of his petals... Guess who was able to come to his rescue? thanks bansheemandan!!! And just so everyone knows i never sent them back because it would have been off record and i was afraid i would get scammed again.

old thread i know, but i finally found a use for these shit reeds... A giy at the track sucked in one of his petals... Guess who was able to come to his rescue? thanks bansheemandan!!! And just so everyone knows i never sent them back because it would have been off record and i was afraid i would get scammed again.

you could of sent them back with delivery comformation and then you would of had proof of sending them back, you are so full of shit i bet your eyes are brown, if they were screwed up or what ever you are saying, then why didn't you post pictures

you could of sent them back with delivery comformation and then you would of had proof of sending them back, you are so full of shit i bet your eyes are brown, if they were screwed up or what ever you are saying, then why didn't you post pictures

Here's the pics this thread is a year old i;'m not trying to gain anything from this just trying to warn another peopl apparently i'm not the only one he has burned So recap of the story

I bought the reeds once i got the them here and inspected them i realized there was a pressure plate missing

I let him know and he said he found it and ship it out, so i borrowed a plate off a freinds bike which was down at the moment. i then realized that he had huge screws on that one side and the plate holes where to small for the huge screws and the screws mad the plastic holes to big for stock size.

So i decided against my better judgement (my fault) to try it with just the srews because it was obviously he had been running them like that seeing how a pressure plate wouldnt even fit. 2hrs in i suck up a reed pull the cages to find a missing reed

So i think damn i really need that plate so i order a new set of petals and decide that i will drill out the plate holes to fit the screws, (he told me he shipped out the plate) after further inspection i realize the cage itself is cracked and i was fucked.

So i file a paypal dispute and he says send them back. I was afraid of getting shafted so i waited on the dispute to end. He ended up winning because they say i should have sent them back as soon as i noticed they were broken..

I honestly could care less about this anymore it just pisses me off that he still won't own up to it. I HAVE NO REASON TO ACCUSE YOU... ARE YOU REALLY SAYING I MADE UP THAT CONVERSATION I POSTED IN THE FIRST POST?

Read this thread i'm not the only one who has had problems with him

Here are the pics i kno its a year late but he called me out so here ya go dan

Notice the big ass screws and no plate? exactly how i recieved them

20120908182548.th.jpg

Notice the piece missing? they are trash now just something i keep around for a reminder

20120908182610.th.jpg

yea, after you just said you gave the pedals away, the more you reply to this, is the more you sound like a scammer, me and pay pal told you to return them, even after you clearly stated you drilled and put bigger screws in

paypal never said send it back you did in this thread. I didn't wanna do anything off the record so i waited on paypal

the inner petal isn't there

Man i never said i drilled anything i said i had planned to drill the pressure plate when i got it from you(it never came)

Seriously man y would i waste my time? I have spent hundreds on BHQ I'm still strolling through the forsale section daily why woud i harass you over like 80 bucks or however much i spent on the reeds?

I have bought a whole motor on here 800$

plastics, lights ,another set of good eworking VF2s, stators, coils, shocks, arms, clutches, cranks, tranny, tires, rims, heads, domes, prolly other shit

AND YET YOUR THE ONLY SELLER I EVER GAVE BAD FEEDBACK FOR

you can nitpick and try and twist everything i say i'm sure i maybe mis wrote or misquoted some things but look at the pics man y would i install those big ass screws?

All i want you to say is that you installed those screws for whatever reason. Y would i take off the preesure plate? and look at the first post its in the PMs that you never sent it out.

If it was jus a case of a missing plate i should have been able to just slap one on right? JUST COME CLEAN MAN,,, IM NOT GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS

• 3 weeks later...