Bad Seller: Bansheemandan

SpeedRacer88

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then get the fuck off the thread and website. We own you bitch and u will keep posting cause u have no choice ad long as I mind fuck you. U do as I say bitch. Keep posting. I don't care what u say or ur excuse. But trust me until I tell you 94banshee to stop posting u will continue to reply. My bitches listen. Don't make me look like a bad pimp. Please reply. In fact u have no choice. I got ur mind, and i am fucking it. When I'm done mind fucking you. U will get it back and not before.

Come talk about more cocks and blowjobs. I know it's on ur mind. 124 of your 156 posts reference other men's mouths and cocks. Little weird I'd think. But hey do you player. Lmfao. This guy is better then a ps3. And much easier to play

Your the one that got beat, so You GET THE FUCK OUT! Why are you even posting still? Your gonna Piss one of these guys off with this stupid shit. The BHQ community is HUGE and you might end up living down the same street as someone that has read this stupid shit. So your 12yrs old and you tried to scam someone and it backfired on you, that should tell you right there that your an idiot and you need to grow up!!! You had a lot of us on your side when this all started, look what crying like a little girl got you.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2