Bad Seller: Bansheemandan

SpeedRacer88

He ended a ebay auction and sold them to me saying they were in good working order. im not going to bash him i just want yall to read the PMs unedited.

user_green.pngkadillacman user_popup.png

reeds you sold me are missing a pressure plate

user_off.pngbansheemandan user_popup.png

my bad, i found it on my work bench and was wondering were it came from, i will send it out tomarrow, what is your address

hey man 2 things

1. i borrowed a pressure plate from a buddies down bike, so please make sure you send it as he wants to be back up and running this weekend.

2. not even 2 hours of running them one broke and got sucked in the motor

after further inspections and spending 66 dollars on new petals i find that the cage itself broke. im at a lost here man i spent 5 bucks trying to find screws to fit the holes in the pressure plate because you had huge screws on that side so i spent 71 bucks for nothing the one cage is trash. im hoping you will make this right.

user_off.pngbansheemandan user_popup.png

there was nothing wrong with the cages when i sent them to you, if it was broke then you should of saw it when installing them, you must of over tightened them or something, they were out of my running quad with no problems, i am sorry but i can not do anything about wrong installation

Yeah and you never told me u lost the original screws and had two huge screws that are too big for the pressure plate and that the holes are now too big for stock screws to fit. I inspected them but where they broke there is no way that me over tightening or my installation could have caused. I can't believe your gonna sit here and say u don't have any responsibilty

I didn't bitch when I noticed the screws or the missing pressure plate, nor did I bitch bout the Reed that broke 2 hrs in, I ordered another set. But now I realize these cages are worthless and I want a refund I will be happy to send u back your reeds for free

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bullshit, i forgot to send 1 of the pressure plates with them, he clearly stated that he put bigger screws in them and ran them for 2 hours, he could not wait until the pressure plate got to him, if they were so fucked up my even install them, he should of pm'ed me right away, before installing them, how do i know he did not crack them putting bigger screws into them

you had the big screws in them....i tried to install O.G. screws because the ones you had were to big for the pressure plate holes and they ended up widening out the holes. im not trying to be a dick man i just want you to admit to the fact that you knew you had altered them and didnt tell me before i paid for them. Why would i take the OG screws out and put bigger ones in there? that makes no sense my friend let me borrow his pressure plates thats when i realized the screws you had on that side were different. i already see you dot have the integrity to say you wrong and refund my money but damn at least admit you didnt fully describe them the way you should have.

look, you must not no what you are doing, you have another post asking about what mods to do to them to get them to work with your intakes, if they were so screwed up then you should not of installed them, send them back to the address that is on the box they were mailed in, i am not going to piss around with you

And you still won't admit that the were modified when I got them. I only started that post because I always hear every saying your reeds should match your intake ... I asked if I needed to match my intake I would never touch the pastic reeds. It's obvious that now you want me to return them so you don't look like the bad guy and that's fine I'll send them to you but I can post pics of the reeds they are broke on the lip wheee the two reeds meet no way I did that

And you still won't admit that the were modified when I got them. I only started that post because I always hear every saying your reeds should match your intake ... I asked if I needed to match my intake I would never touch the pastic reeds. It's obvious that now you want me to return them so you don't look like the bad guy and that's fine I'll send them to you but I can post pics of the reeds they are broke on the lip wheee the two reeds meet no way I did that

ok, keep them then, make up your mind, i have a 5 year old that is smarter then you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bansheemandan...you are known for selling shitty ass parts....I had an experience with you on the Shearers I brought from you. I honestly believe you refunded me cause I had all my info & paypal working with me. Going thru PAYPAL, yes you did give me a refund but if I didn't like a clean bike & washed the dirty Shearers you sold me. I wouldn't have noticed the hole in the header pipe, then you took me through a similiar situation as whats going on in this thread. You said I probaly knocked the hole in there. Why would I pay you $300 to knock a hole in some pipes im interested in to get my money back. :confused: I dont gain from that.You always say you didnt know it was like that, so from now on a piece of advice is to check all your for sale parts thoroughly before you sell them. JMHO & experience dealing with you.

Edited by 252wheelieking

bansheemandan...you are known for selling shitty ass parts....I had an experience with you on the Shearers I brought from you. I honestly believe you refunded me cause I had all my info & paypal working with me. Going thru PAYPAL, yes you did give me a refund but if I didn't like a clean bike & washed the dirty Shearers you sold me. I wouldn't have noticed the hole in the header pipe, then you took me through a similiar situation as whats going on in this thread. You said I probaly knocked the hole in there. Why would I pay you $300 to knock a hole in some pipes im interested in to get my money back. :confused: I dont gain from that.You always say you didnt know it was like that, so from now on a piece of advice is to check all your for sale parts thoroughly before you sell them. JMHO & experience dealing with you.

well brother man you are wrong

Edited by bansheemandan