Bad Seller: Bansheemandan

SpeedRacer88

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

94fag is upset because he lost the paypal dispute (actually, his mom lost her paypal dispute) so instead of admitting defeat he has to pull up other threads and beg other guys to go after dan.

Give it up man. Your posts either root to a variation of calling someone gay or you spew the word scammer without ACTUALLY proving it. So far, the only evidence you have against your claim is that YOU said so where as Dan has pictures, videos, a paypal claim siding with him, and the fact that you admitted to sending him the wrong tank to begin with. No wait, that was your dad. haha

94fag is upset because he lost the paypal dispute (actually, his mom lost her paypal dispute) so instead of admitting defeat he has to pull up other threads and beg other guys to go after dan.

Give it up man. Your posts either root to a variation of calling someone gay or you spew the word scammer without ACTUALLY proving it. So far, the only evidence you have against your claim is that YOU said so where as Dan has pictures, videos, a paypal claim siding with him, and the fact that you admitted to sending him the wrong tank to begin with. No wait, that was your dad. haha

Hey bitch, please get educated before your post.

First of all, dont you know paypal AUTOMATICALLY sides with the buyer in a case of item not described, so know your facts bitch.

Thats the loophole these scammers use with Paypal.

Not proving it? What did he prove? That he punched some holes in it to cover his ass. I told him 10 times to post pics AFTER his video which he refused!

Also fuckface, it wouldnt make sense now would it to send not only 1 but 2 tanks at expedited shipping at $50 a pop when I only got $100 clear to begin with. If I wanted to scam him, he wouldldnt have gotten 1 package let alone 2.

Fuck youre as dumb as scammer bansheemandan

Yuo guys can say all you want about me, but facts are facts. He fucked over 3 guys before me but you faggots let it slide on your site

Next time one of you gets scammed Ill be right there laughing in your face and never listen to anything you have to say.

Hes a scammer through and through and he just keeps his mouth shut to try and deal on here in the future, but not if I can help it

Did he give you a blowjob too like the shithead that even offers to pay for his shipping?? haha

What a fucking joke you guys are!