500 outlaw wanna race

BansheeBoy96

Wait... Aren't you the guy that was acting homophobic earlier? I love that profile pic, in a turd brown wife beater, trying to show muscles that you don't have. Your no stud. Your more of a homo type trying to act hard. Theres is no six pack under that doo doo brown wife beater. Who are you trying to impress on banshee hq? Well how many females do you know on this site. Haha I found someone on this site who actually does like the ding dong

I might not be attractive to you, but you can't tell me the girls dig your cry baby attitude either! My fake arms are the size of your head (my dick too)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might not be attractive to you, but you can't tell me the girls dig your cry baby attitude either! My fake arms are the size of your head (my dick too)

Another tough guy wants to get hard over the Internet. Your week bro. I don't cry to chicks they cry to me especially your wife, she likes to talk about how small your dick is

Another tough guy wants to get hard over the Internet. Your week bro. I don't cry to chicks they cry to me especially your wife, she likes to talk about how small your dick is

I bet you get REALLY horny when she starts talking about dicks, don't ya? Between that and my muscles I bet you'll be going to bed with blue balls.