need a better cooling system

lms1977

Not to jump in and hijack this thread, but I've battled high temp issues as well. Not to the point of boiling over, but checking with an IR temp gun, the head reads 220-235 and I shut it down. I've had the cover off and checked the impeller as well as the nylon drive gear. I'd like to take it a step further and SEE the flow for myself. If I remove the large hose from the radiator and cap off the radiator, would I be able to see the flow that way? The large hose to the head is very hot, and the lower hose from radiator to water pump is quite cool. I mean c'mon, the radiator can not be that efficient.

what do you call that shit your smoking?

Matt I got all the parts to put a fan on it. It might look gay but hopefully I won't have to stop and wait for it to cool :) I got all this money in the motor and I hardly got to run it when it cools down I can always take it the fan off.

I never assume I'm better than anyone I have gotten my ass handed to be on a motocross track when I hade my kx450 bike by little kids on kx60's. Remember there is someone always better and faster I just go to have fun.

And yea there was a guy at the bus hills kicking my ass the first day I was there on a ported shee. You just never know.