So I got a 450R

Root_Doc

Ok guys, I have an ATC 250R that my banshee will smoke and I have been hearing about this 450R that will beat my banshee. So of course, I go get the 2011 450R special edition. It is bone stock right now, but it is no where near the banshee except for the handling. I mean it is 50 inches wide. Love all yamahas, but banshee is still king around here.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

as you stupid or just plain retarded?

they still make the yfz450r.

and if he is talking about the trz450r, they also have a 2012 model.

asshole, anytime somebody says 450r i think honda. honda does have a 2012, but they did not have a 2010 or 2011 model from lack of sales. let him correct me if im wrong, not you

asshole, anytime somebody says 450r i think honda. honda does have a 2012, but they did not have a 2010 or 2011 model from lack of sales. let him correct me if im wrong, not you

So if there was no honda 450r in that year, why would you ASSume he was talking about honda? Don't go calling people out if you can't keep your shit straight. When he said 2011 450r special edition, I pretty much take that as a yfz450. Unless honda has a special edition, too?

So if there was no honda 450r in that year, why would you ASSume he was talking about honda? Don't go calling people out if you can't keep your shit straight. When he said 2011 450r special edition, I pretty much take that as a yfz450. Unless honda has a special edition, too?

is that any reason to say i retarded? when rthe following posts said he was basically full of shit i assmuned he didnt get anything

I love this thread. It was a dumb post to begin with and the reply's are getting more retarded as this goes along :headbang:

well its news to me that the yfz450r is simply known as the "450r" (which the honda has been known as since it came out) because in someones opinion its a better quad then honda, so i guess it takes its designation too. no big deal, but then in the shoutbox zilla claims if a quad isnt as good (in his opinion) as another or if it isnt in production its considered "junk". yeah real mature that zilla is :blink: