Banshee Rear tires

I speak for the HDs as well. My only complaints about them so far is how fast they wear and the thin sidewalls that ITP seem to be obsessed with. After being as picky about staying off of asphalt as I have been I'm finding that they're still wearing down the front edge of the treads fairly quickly after only 4 rides. And after only one ride on brand new shoes I got a slice in the outer sidewall of my right front tire, not quite what one would expect from a 6-ply tire. But after owning a set of Mud Lites on my Sportsman that had the same exact issue I'm finding out quickly that ITP makes a killer tire where the rubber meets the dirt but their sidewalls suck IMHO. I now have tubes in the front tires on my 'shee and that yellow Sportsman down below had tubes in all 4 just to try to avoid being stranded on the trail due to a thin sidewall. To be totally honest, next time around I'm thinking I may go with Maxxis or something else if I have any more issues out of these ITPs.

For what it's worth though, the performance of them is second to none and I have nothing but compliments as far as traction and ride quality for a 6-ply.

Edited by bigblockbanshee

ITP Quadcross XC's all the way. I've had ITP GNCC, ITP HD, MAXXIS RAZR and Quadcross are the best i've owned. Sidewalls are super tough/stiff, great traction all the way from sand, to hard packed to mud. They are ITP's latest design for sport quads. Check them out.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=138&navTitle=Tires+and+Wheels&webCatId=8&prodFamilyId=26017

Razr 2's......what came on my bike when i got it. 6ply and have the lugs that really stick out good to the edge. They have the perfect amount of traction and with the right amount of throttle you can still crack 'em loose with some power when you need to. absolutely no complaints.....and i've been runnin em for a while now....barely any noticable wear on them.

artrax tires. I have a set of the artrax 20 x 11 x 9 I got from motosport. They seem to wear o.k. I got 1 flat from a nail and it was plugged in 5 min and has not given me a prob. Banshees rip tires period. nothing is really gonna last that long if you ride rr tracks or pavement but for 49.99 I'm gonna buy a second set real soon. Right now they go back and forth from the yfz to the banshee.

**1 thing is Moto-sport shipped these tires like complete fucking idiots. they were banded around the circumference crushing the tread and made the tires a fuck show to mount. They were all bent up like pretzels. I finally used luck on 1 and a bead cheater then starting fluid on the other after a long wrestling match trying to seat the beads. i will use starting fluid in the future for all my quad tires. It is the easiest way but can be dangerous