Temporarily Shutting Down

Well, as many of you know I have been battling with pretty severe stomach issues. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis roughly two years ago, and it's gotten to the point where I need surgery to remove my colon and rectum. The UC has caused over 20 growths inside my colon, which the doctors are fairly confident has developed into colon cancer now. Anyone who is interested, Google "Restorative Proctocolectomy", or "J-Pouch" and you can see what I will be having done. It's not going to be fun but I will be glad when this whole ordeal is over. It's a two stage surgery 12 weeks apart, so a total of about 6 months of down time.

Anyways, as of now I will not be taking on any more work until further notice. The goal right now is to be able to make it to the LS ride in October. I should have about 5 weeks to heal, but definitely won't be doing any riding while there. I might have about a month between the two operations that I could take in some work, but I don't want to make any promises as of yet. All orders I currently have will be completed and shipped out by next week.

Thanks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic