yfz frame conversion

welp after realizing the lil bitty radiator was probably wayy to small for this build i searched and found what i think MIGHT work got it installed and all fabbed up. i have pics and will post them tomorrow.

im going to work on this more this weekl and try and get it done and test ridden then ready for strip and powder.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

ok some updated pics.  really wish i could just stay on it and get it done..

really really close.  got the "donor" bike bought and about to get it stripped of + a-arms, quad rate elka's, swingarm, dominator axle, anti vibe stem, FLEXX bars propegs.  

20140922_232902_zps418af885.jpg

• 1 month later...

thats weid in those pics they do look bald.  they have about 2 hours of ride time on them>?

wont know on the phiappes till its together.  working on the motor next few weeks.  building a low rpm tqy turd for it. 

• 3 weeks later...

threw together a scab motor and got it out this weekend. lots of fun to ride. just a yfz with great suspension and a real motor.  so far i am preferring this to the outlaw. BECAUSE the plastic, seat combo just seem to be better for agressive riding. much more comfortable that way. havnet rode it a lot yet and still have some stuff to fix but overall i wouldnt hesitate to do another one.