421 serval?

I ran a fast clutch with 6 hd springs and no lock up on a 421 cub on gas in my dune bike long before the servals were availaible. Absolutely no problems. My opinion is do not do a lock up unless you are doing an override

Thanks for clearing that up.

I do agree with your list above, it is very important that all the components be in good shape. Probably wont need the ball and push rod, but i would put a good eye on the actuator, and just replace the hub and press plate. For the cost of a new clutch hub and pressure plate its not worth skipping it and having to go back in later. The very most important thing people seem to forget all the time is cable maintenance. 6 HD springs isnt really that bad as long as you have a good cable (I prefer oem, the motion pros are not the correct length) and keep it lubed. When you call jeff to order your parts get a cable luber from him and lube the cable every weekend of riding. Makes a huge difference. He also has the ez pull levers. Just listen to him, he will get you everything you need

It's a good list but not all is needed.

Id personally recommend a dunable n-down 1-5 override and skip other trans mods.

I run a slingshot lockup. Cheap and you can fit it under the stock case. I run 3 hd/regular springs. It keeps the clutch pull easy enough for all day riding.

Haha yes jeff from fast just haven't had time to call him since we are flying from savannah Georgia to death valley in California in blackhawks..long days and by the time I get off they are closed and all I have is u guys..thanks for all the help btw