Please welcome our newest sponsor..

Yo guys, just wanted to let everyone know about our newest BansheeHQ Sponsor, Mattoon Machine. These guys are very well known for their billet Banshee cases that allow us to build huge motors without worrying about breaking the cases. They also offer many other products that you may not be aware of. Give them a call if you need anything and be watching for their updated website, coming soon!

med_gallery_8710_1145_15390.jpg

Mattoon Machine

BHQ: Mattoon Machine

Thanks Tyler !!!! Were happy to be a part Of BansheeHQ. We plan on setting up some raffles and giveaways in the next couple of months. Stay tuned. For those of you that have bought product from us. Thanks !!! We work ALOT of hours over here, and appreciate every sale.

Or website is currently getting an over haul and will show our full product line in the next month or so.

For now please check out Mattoon Machine on E BAY, or send me an email anytime : MattoonMachine@frontier.com

KEEP IT W.F.O !!!!!!

Jay

i can say i have been buying products from matton for a very long time now and everything has been excellent . i have refer'd their billet baskets to a LOT of customers of mine and if you dont know please look at the ebay sales for stuff you probably didnt know they make.

the lil billet netraul cover is a great example if you have a case saver swap out that plastic crap for one of those i have cracked a few of them over the years and for the price its just nice insurance from a potential oil leak.

customer service has always been excellent most times i deal with brenda and she has always been helpfull and knows the products well.

thanks for great items to make our bikes just all around better looking and easier for me to offer better built motors.

thanks!! great to see you as a sponsor!!

rember they make much more than billet cases..

billet netural covers, billet baksets lockups, billet stator covers and inserts, full billet clutch covers ( my favorite!) other stuff also. check out the ebay store and hopefully the updated webb site will have more on it also!