Another fun thread ( I know someone can relate)

Ok guys be honest here.

How many of you can relate to this one.

Why is it every time I go out to play in the garage my better half has to follow me out and start a new project that has to have my involvement. banghead

Don't get me wrong. I am VERY thanklful to be blessed with a sexy blonde that is very indendendent. But as sure as anything as soon as I get started here it comes

" Honey can you help me real quick" Gospel truth I'll be wrenching and I turn around and the damn scooters will be tore apart all over the driveway. :blink:

She's like a little kid sometimes.

can I get an "AMEN BROTHER"

ALRIGHT i feel better

Your turn.

Edited by troyzstang

I can agree that my garage is my own time --- but on that note she uses my garage too --- best thing is that she can hold her own when it comes to fixing thing also so I don't get the can you stop and come over and give me a hand bit unless it is something that can be a real pain in the ass but then usually I end up starting and finishing that project myself --- but that is only because of the difference in the knowledge between us. I think it is great that she can hold her own and fix her own bikes. that way when it breaks it is not my fault unless I was riding it at the time --- So if any of you out there find a woman llike that they are worth their weight in gold and more. My garage is her garage because she knows her way around it and has the same passsion for motorized vehicles/sports/racing/anything with gas or alcohol. Whether drinking it or burning it. She is same woman that was doing burnouts and donuts on an electric scooter in the snow. :rotflmao::clap:

I can agree that my garage is my own time --- but on that note she uses my garage too --- best thing is that she can hold her own when it comes to fixing thing also so I don't get the can you stop and come over and give me a hand bit unless it is something that can be a real pain in the ass but then usually I end up starting and finishing that project myself --- but that is only because of the difference in the knowledge between us. I think it is great that she can hold her own and fix her own bikes. that way when it breaks it is not my fault unless I was riding it at the time --- So if any of you out there find a woman llike that they are worth their weight in gold and more. My garage is her garage because she knows her way around it and has the same passsion for motorized vehicles/sports/racing/anything with gas or alcohol. Whether drinking it or burning it. She is same woman that was doing burnouts and donuts on an electric scooter in the snow. :rotflmao::clap:

Hell yeah i want one of those! :headbang:

If I find a piece of furniture or other crap that she sees fit to place in the garage, I used to leave the greasiest shit part (like some old bearings) in the bathroom sink. Didn't take too long. Although the garage fridge does house the beer in which she's welcome to tap into with me.

And its NEVER a good idea to have her tidy up or clean up the garage. You'll swear she hid your tools on purpose....

If I find a piece of furniture or other crap that she sees fit to place in the garage, I used to leave the greasiest shit part (like some old bearings) in the bathroom sink. Didn't take too long. Although the garage fridge does house the beer in which she's welcome to tap into with me.

And its NEVER a good idea to have her tidy up or clean up the garage. You'll swear she hid your tools on purpose....

ok "Guys" this is the wife, 1st let me say I HATE FORUMS. 2nd he spends so much time in that garage, I'm talking 5 days a week, I'm not sayng hes out there constantly but hes out there. If I start a project ,yes sometimes I do ask for his help, I like to think I am in independant woman and I like to get it done all by myself, but if I do ask for help its usually because, I go outside to keep from getting bored and sometimes do start a project I can't finish. But I don't bug him all the time, but there are times. Oh and for the one that says its his domain ( well then, if I was your wife, I would say you are cooking your own dinner LOL) I make good money and help with the bills, the yard work and I enjoy all kinds of motor vehicles too. Thats it for my point. :dance:

ahahahaha, troy told on us!

I was going to say something along the lines of "keep her on her leash or I hold the same policy for the garage as I do my computer...", but this just sounds too good to be true. My girl wouldn't really know how to sign in to my account. Say she did for some reason get in, it would be a 1 in 1,000 chance that she'd even consider reading through posts on a banshee site. But, if she did read through some posts I give it a 1 in 1,000,000 chance that she'd stumble across this one. I think its Troyzstang trying to make us feel bad!

In the off chance that it is his wife, and she logs on again to read... I don't want to be the one responsible for cock-blocking him. So my words to her are as follows...

Dear Troyzstang's significant other,

I offer you my most sincere apologies. I was closed-minded to include my wife, you, and/or any other woman into the typical "feminist" stereotype. I should not have disreguarded your mechanical abilities and garage-tech skills because you are a woman. I encourage you to pursue your passion for all things garage. In fact, I will support you in any and all things man-related. You are a rare and highly valued individual that seeks and enjoys male-associated activities such as, but not limited to oil changes, tire rotations, constructing bird houses, sharpening chainsaw blades, organizing fishing lures, overhauling vintage motorcycles, painting camo patterns on deer stands, tuning Nitro RC cars, fabricating headers, restoring collectable beer tins and motion signs, prepping and painting musclecars, painting the beer fridge to represent the GREEN BAY PACKERS, drinking beer out of said fridge, laughing with guys as one of your "bears fan" buddies refuses to drink beer from said fridge, building ice fishing hut, tig weld stainless steel grill/smoker with scrap from side work, ect... I envy you for going above and beyond typical candle/tuperware/avon parties. Please accept this apology on behalf of bansheehq.

Sincerely,

Jim Scofield

WOW

Nicely written Jim,

That post did come from Bridgette ( My wife)

She is a rare find.

Has a heart of gold but doesn't take shit from anyone ! And honestly speaking she has figured out more mechanical problems then Me or our boys put together.

I thought I would put a face to the name. :dance:

2001bansheeproject419.jpg

Like previously stated, I'd feel terrible if I were the reason you didn't get laid at night. Go get her, Tiger. If her "mood" is still salvageable tonight, here's what ya do...

Throw some Marvin Gay "Lets Get It On" in the garage stereo. Toast each other with Old Style cans or you can pour it into plastic champaine glasses first to make her feel real special. Tell her to grab the impact gun in the bottom drawer of your tool chest. As she's bending over, lick your fingers, pull up her skirt, and surprise her knuckle deep. If you have any nudies hanging on the lid of your tool chest you may want to cover those up (unless it turns her on). By now she should be eager and willing. Head over to the banshee and give her what she deserves, the spider monkey (look it up if you don't know).

All I ask is one tiny favor. When you're about to finish, whisper in her ear "this one's for Jimmy" and give it one last jerk.