Dumbest thing you ever did to your banshee ( mechanical)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll play....not my Banshee but a 250r trike I had way back in the day.

When Slick 50 came out, I put it in my trike.....anyone want to guess how long the clutch took to glaze with tephlon?

About 300 yards :rolleyes:

What makes it funnier is how long it took me to trouble shoot the issue :rotflmao:

Does being a cheap ass and getting 5" wheel spacers for the front instead of buying a arms count?

BansheeFrontEndAfterSpacers.jpg

You can see ALL of the front brakes and it turns like crap. Not to mention I think they would snap if the front end ever left the ground.

Save your $ and get a arms!

Ok I'll start

Well my throttle cable was a little gumed up. So being the cheap ass I am I decided to lubricate it instead of replacing it. So I did the old handy dandy trick with a zip lock bag, rubber band

& some wd 40. Poked a hole in the baggy, ran the top of the cable through it and secured it with the rubber band. Proceeded to pour wd 40 into the bag so it could travel down the cable and problem fixed. What did I do wrong?

First one to guess gets a snickers bar & a six pack of PBR :jesterlaugh:

i udjusted my rear end and chain slack and then forgot to tighten the carrier bolts didn't take long to notice that mistake haha.

What happened with Flotec?

Well i dont want to start drama on here but i had a VERY bad experience. Some people have had good luck,i did not.

I actualy sent the cylinders around to a couple people and they were in disbelief.

Cylinders had different durations and everything

Edited by Burt Reynolds