Canadian banshee owners

I am wondering where all the Canadian banshee owners are buy there aftermarket parts from??... I just bought a banshee 2 days ago and looking for aftermarket parts to buy without ordering from the USA... Only place I can find is royal distributing or order threw a yamaha dealer at an extra price.... Thanks

im from canada eh. I live 1km from the border so i just have a po box down there so I have a us shipping adress. I would recommend that if your within an hour or so drive and just order a ton of stuff and grab it once in a while.

its cheaper to buy stuff from the us and MAKE DAMN SURE THE SHIP USPS, NOT UPS NOT FEDEX. you will get crushed with brokrage fees with ups or fedex. the best deals are on the bhq.

I've done dealings with a few of our site sponsor with only good results. I really like to deal with FAST Racing and Alfie's Toybox. I'd rather buy my Banshee parts from dealers who know their stuff and are great to deal with, such as the two I previously mentioned, than buy anything from a local shop where the guys selling the parts don't know anything. Do yourself a favor and buy from site sponsors!

sangheraent, where abouts are you located? You're not close the the 1000 Islands border in Ontario, are you? I'm about 3K from there. That would be quite a coincidence.

I have always found ordering from the US to be the best price and service wise. Obviously it would be nice to shop where you are from but when you can get stuff cheaper, faster, and knowledge

about the products you won't find here, it dosen't make sence to not shop US. Always excelent service from site sponsers.

Im in Sudbury On and bought almost everything from the US on my bike. I try and find deals on Kijiji for some parts as well. Only things I'll get from royal are genaric stuff, IE bars, tires, gaskets and oil. All my performance or hard parts come off here, fleabay or site sponcers.

I'll say it again as it was said above. SHIP USPS. Its slower but your bypassing the broakerage fees. Also the duty you pay is what you pay in tax in canada anyways so no extra cost there.

i am in australia and i find it is cheaper to buy my parts from the states, even with shipping (fkn exxy!!) it still works out cheaper than buying the gear locally, we get ripped off over here though, eg; i needed a new tank for my 01 banshee, locally the con artists wanted 120 bucks for a second hand one (without a petcock ffs!) i bought on on egay from a seller in the us for $14 with petcock. shipping was $60 but still worked out better.

Sudbury eh.. Same here and I can't seem to find anyone who sells aftermarket around here tried royal, sudbury cycle and marine and no luck...

What kind of parts you looking for? I dont have a lot of spare aftermarket stuff but some.

Last weekend bought a parts bansh thats got some leftovers. Stock Carbs w/tors removed, bills head pipes that have like 4 rides on them from new.

I have a bunch of stock parts ide like to get rid of though. If you ever break something and want a stock replacement hit me up with a PM. My brother and I both have banshees so we keep a ton of parts on hand.

Im from Abbotsford BC Canada. literally on the border. as long as you dont ship with ups or fedex your going to be ok. I had a subwoofer shipped to my house with ups once and had to pay the guy $40 at my door. It would have been cheaper to buy it retail with a warranty.

USPS=No brokrage fees. and if you tell the person to ship it as a gift then no tax either.