infamous039

VictorK

I bought a set of lonestar a arms and axle from imfamous039. I paid at 1am, he shipped that day and I recieved the next day. great transaction!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Travis you are the man :dance:

I bought a rear set of Douglas Blue label rims. He gave me a great deal ( dirt cheap) and they are good to go.

I bought them on a Friday and they were at my door by Monday.

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE !

Thanks again,

Troy

bought a set of CPI pipes from him. said he shipped them monday...got them thursday. packing was insane...a truck could have run this package over and they would have been fine...lol. if you buy something from him you will be very happy with the transation for sure!!!! great seller!!!! great communication!!!!! highly recommended!!!!

thx again imfamous039!!!

bought a set of CPI pipes from him. said he shipped them monday...got them thursday. packing was insane...a truck could have run this package over and they would have been fine...lol. if you buy something from him you will be very happy with the transation for sure!!!! great seller!!!! great communication!!!!! highly recommended!!!!

thx again imfamous039!!!

Thanks bro, I always package stuff nice and tight b/c the shipping companies doent take pride in handling our packages they just throw shit around. Enjoy those CPI pipes bro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...