Nice Cheap bike kc area!

Judge1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% positive if Matt said something he would say yes I said this. Plus how do people get mad about what someone says over the internet. Self esteem issues.:ph34r:

Most definitely I would admit to it... lol. I've said some pretty awful things before.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not "denying" anything. I simply asked you when I saw her, and what I said. I can say, in 100% honesty, I have never seen your wife, NOR mentioned anything about her. I have NEVER spoken to you in the shoutbox... EVER. Again, for the 5th time now. WHEN have I seen your wife, and WHAT did I say that was so offensive?

The only thing I could possibly think might have offended her, was myself, and two other members were talking about girls dumping... That conversation you were NOT included in. lol... If that somehow offended your wife, I sincerely apologize. But she needs to realize that this is a forum full of mostly dudes... and the fact is, girls do indeed poop... On occasion.

CGR, YOUR RANTING NEEDS TO STOP. I have been on this forum for almost 10 years, and most of these guys you are attempting to bash are veterans here. Why are you getting so defensive? What is the problem?

A guy posts a craigslist ad to give a heads up and it leads to this madness?? It ended up being a fluke ad, SO WHAT.. It happens everyday, and it wasnt the posters fault.

here is the bottom line, you are out there representing my company at these events, etc... I hope this isnt how you act in public when someone tells you something you dont want to hear. I have been ignoring the fact that people have been giving you a hard time, but now I am stating to understand.

Clean it up, and settle down.