Nice Cheap bike kc area!

Judge1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMMMMMM.........WTF........... http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/mcy/2258241229.html

I inquired about this bike. Here was what I got in an E-mail... Something is weird here!

Hello,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back in touch with you.

First of all let me say that the Yamaha Banshee 350 Twin is in excellent condition, it has never been crashed or rolled. I don't want to get rich by it's selling, just want to give it to someone who will take good care of it. I'm an US Air Force MSgt. currently stationed in Little Rock Air Force Base, AR and the quad is here with me, I can have it shipped from here by an US Air Force cargo plane so there won't be any shipping costs for you. Also I can arrange for a truck to transport it to your home address or you can pick it up from the nearest airport in your area. The shipping takes around 48 hours, depending on your location. If you are interested in purchasing the quad contact me back so I can provide you with more information. The quad has 11 hours, year 2003, Manual Transmission, 350 cc Engine.

MSgt. Billy Waters

PS. Sorry for the long email I've tried to touch all bases

Edited by n2otoofast4u

My buddies dad had this happen, thought something was fishy. We saw a good deal on a raptor 700 hundred he wanted on the seattle CL. He emailed the guy and the guy gave him the same kind of deal. My buddies dad said he was in Washington. The guy replied and said he was in Florida. So my buddy emails the guy and says hey I live in Florida, where is the bike located. The guy says Tacoma, WA. That's why they don't put a location on their ads. F-ing scammers! They want you to send them your hard earned money. Those pictures probably came from somebodies legit ad.

Sorry, had no idea! just looked like a good deal. Everyone is an asshole these days.

just looked like a good deal? isnt that supposed to be your bike and its with you in arkansas? wtf?

just looked like a good deal? isnt that supposed to be your bike and its with you in arkansas? wtf?

Hey dip shit haven't you been punk'd around here enough? Don't try to drag my name down, it was an honest mistake!

Edited by Judge1

Hey dip shit haven't you been punk'd around here enough? Don't try to drag my name down, it was an honest mistake!

honest mistake my ass! you got called ut and busted. scamming pos

CGR fmxer you FAIL! banghead

why you say that?

Because Judge1 posted this thinking it was a good deal for someone on here and you "Fuckin Retard" thinks its him listing it for sale...... Yes the ad he posted is probably a scam, But I'm 100% sure he didn't know that it was until the other members on here chimed in..... Now how many times does your Dambass need to get clowned on here??? banghead

Because Judge1 posted this thinking it was a good deal for someone on here and you "Fuckin Retard" thinks its him listing it for sale...... Yes the ad he posted is probably a scam, But I'm 100% sure he didn't know that it was until the other members on here chimed in..... Now how many times does your Dambass need to get clowned on here??? banghead

sorry, my bad. but getting clowned doesnt bother me. and im not a kid. im older than both of you

sorry, my bad. but getting clowned doesnt bother me. and im not a kid. im older than both of you

Haha the way you stick up for yourself makes you sound like your 14! WTF does it matter that your older then us??? Haha I'm 28 OMG..... haha get bent and get lost!

Haha the way you stick up for yourself makes you sound like your 14! WTF does it matter that your older then us??? Haha I'm 28 OMG..... haha get bent and get lost!

hey bro, grow some balls and come to my show in may and say that to my face, dick head.