Nice Cheap bike kc area!

Judge1

hey bro, grow some balls and come to my show in may and say that to my face, dick head.

Why so I can watch you coast over a 3 foot gap....Haha My dead Grandma could do better shit then that! If I was near Missouri I'd gladly say it to your face :headbang: Internet tuff guy doesn't scare me! :jesterlaugh:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so I can watch you coast over a 3 foot gap....Haha My dead Grandma could do better shit then that! If I was near Missouri I'd gladly say it to your face :headbang: Internet tuff guy doesn't scare me! :jesterlaugh:

so come to my show and prove you aint scared. prove to everyone that you can back your mouth up.

so come to my show and prove you aint scared. prove to everyone that you can back your mouth up.

Haha you must be mental! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I GO 1000'S OF MILES to the lamest wannabe mx show.... I dont have to prove shit, your the dumbass trying to be HARD :rotflmao:

InternetToughGuy_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

Edited by HardLuck

Haha you must be mental! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I GO 1000'S OF MILES to the lamest wannabe mx show.... I dont have to prove shit, your the dumbass trying to be HARD :rotflmao:

InternetToughGuy_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

make up some more excuses so your bitch ass can punk out. itell you what, you come out and ill pay for your gas. im serious. no excues now bitch

F$#K me, are we talking about the guys fucking gay fmx show again???

Both of you drop it. the listing was a scam. period. CL is a scam period.

I cant F$%king wait for spring and summer to come. all the winter BULLSHIT on this site needs to clear the fuck out of here. there im done bitching.

P.S. CGR like i stated before. Backflips or GTFO.

yours truly

Ryan. From Canada.

i am sure your sponsor/s will enjoy reading this...

i apoligized for being wrong, but he kept at it and called me out so i answered.

F$#K me, are we talking about the guys fucking gay fmx show again???

Both of you drop it. the listing was a scam. period. CL is a scam period.

I cant F$%king wait for spring and summer to come. all the winter BULLSHIT on this site needs to clear the fuck out of here. there im done bitching.

P.S. CGR like i stated before. Backflips or GTFO.

yours truly

Ryan. From Canada.

WIN!!!! :notworthy:

can i come see the show all exspense paid?

camatv you sure can. ill comp you bro. no problem man

camatv you sure can. ill comp you bro. no problem man

judge1 thank you for sending me a friend request. i will gladly accept.

I can telly you right now, if one of my sponsored riders talked like this in a public forum, they would be dropped INSTANTLY. They would also be getting a bill for all of the discounts they have gotten, as per their sponsorship agreement.

well aint we so lucky i aint sponsored by you. i still remember that remark you made about my olady bro. now that was total disrespect, especially coming from someone like you.its sad that you have to stoop that low to try to hurt me.