Nice Cheap bike kc area!

Judge1

Your old lady? Please show me the quote.

you said it in the shout box bro. ive tried to be friends with you, i congradulated you on your marriage, ive listend to the good advice people on here has given me and ignored the haters, but yet you still insist on downing me. and now you drag my olady into it, dude please chill out on me bro. im not a bad person.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, have you lost your mind? Or are you just looking for attention? I've never even seen talked or heard about your old lady. Lmao.

its ok bro, you can play dumb all you want. but you know ecxacly what im talking about. im not rying to get attention, not at all. im sure other people would feel the same way that i do if you disrespected their ol lady. but its cool. you can keep denying. dont want your reputation to get hurt.

Please explain to me how I disrespected her? I didn't even talk to you in the shoutbox. Lol.

whatever bro. denying it is probably the best thing for you right now. like i said i tried being friends with you and everybody seen that. but you shouldnt have disrespected like that. that was just wrong bro. im sure other people would agree.

It's now painfully obvious that you made this entire thing up to try and drum up sympathy. I asked you what I said, you can't tell me. I think it's in your best interest to stop making things up.

this isnt CGR talking now. this is his wife and im here to tell you all that matt is guilty about this and he knows it. and by the way matt, you have seen me b4. like my husband said. keep denying. he would never make up something like this. you know your in the wrong matt.

CGRs wife

CINDY

LoL^^^^^^ :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This thread just went in a whole different direction, but I like where this is going.

"Cindy", since your "husband" can't answer two simple questions, maybe you can. Please tell me how I've seen you before? Also, please tell me what I said that disrespected you? I'm totally lost.

Let's break this thread down for a second.

Someone posted a deal that they THOUGHT was a good deal, and decided to share it. It was then brought to the OP's attention that the ad was indeed fake. CGR, without reading the context of each post, decided to attempt to flame the OP, and instead, got flamed himself, badly. While falling into the pool of molten lava that he has dug for himself, he then tried to drag someone else down him him (Me). Sorry, but this time it won't work. You guys can keep on making outrageous claims, that are so obviously fake. It only makes me look that much better.

This obviously was a major concern of both CGR, and his wife. Yet neither of them can recall what I said. This is obvious bullshit, and we all see it.

This thread just went in a whole different direction, but I like where this is going.

"Cindy", since your "husband" can't answer two simple questions, maybe you can. Please tell me how I've seen you before? Also, please tell me what I said that disrespected you? I'm totally lost.

Let's break this thread down for a second.

Someone posted a deal that they THOUGHT was a good deal, and decided to share it. It was then brought to the OP's attention that the ad was indeed fake. CGR, without reading the context of each post, decided to attempt to flame the OP, and instead, got flamed himself, badly. While falling into the pool of molten lava that he has dug for himself, he then tried to drag someone else down him him (Me). Sorry, but this time it won't work. You guys can keep on making outrageous claims, that are so obviously fake. It only makes me look that much better.

This obviously was a major concern of both CGR, and his wife. Yet neither of them can recall what I said. This is obvious bullshit, and we all see it.

oh yea, can you admit that youve seen my ol lady. or you gonna deny that too.

Haha NO! You live halfway across the country! I've never seen her! Is she an ex of mine or something?

were you hammered drunk yesterday or something. you seen her on the computer. remember. this denying shit aint workin for you any more. i had 3 members pm me and said they remember what you said. but im not gonna drag their names through mud like some people do.out of respect.

Dude your lies are awesome. I saw her on the computer? If 3 people pm'd you, (which is also a lie) you should be able to tell me what I said. But you can't. You're not even a good liar bro.

i dont have to say. you should be the one saying it. cmon bro man up and admit it. and im not a liar. ive never lied about anything on this site so theres no reason to start now. theres 3 members on here that witnesed you saying it. how come they knew word for word what you said? thats right, deny it. you seem good at that.