East Coast BHQ Ride

NY & NJ crew will not be coming. We decided that this trip would be to much of a waste if we get rained on after driving 11hrs to get there. We will be coming down to Busco sometime this summer.

Yall are going to miss a great time the weather is perfect here at my house. Cloudy so you dont get sunburned and its not too hot and not too cold. It's Just Right :headbang: Saturday and the weather is awesome no rain just clouds and it is soo warm!! Great Riding Weather

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather is freakin awsome today at busco beach but i understand the reason why not driving so far away. I left early because my banshee was running terrible, it would only run good at half throttle. I changed plugs and it looks rich so i guess i will try and get it right for next time. I am hopeing if i drop 2 sizes on main it will straighten out. I dont even know what jets are in there but i will know in the morning when it cools down some.

We did have a little afternoon showers but still got plenty of riding in. 252 has got some pictures and video, hopefully he will post some of it. I want to see the video of the foot race with the drunk guy.. haha If anyones interested we should try and get another meet together for june 24th weekend they will be having a dragrace that weekend as well.

I'm glad the rain held out for the most part. I just wasnt going to make a six hour drive and not be able to really ride, since I'm running pods and from the looks of the vids from Busco that place can be pretty muddy and wet. Me and everyone in my group are definitely cruising down in a few weeks or so to check it out. The weekend of June 24th is no good for us though, my son is being deployed to the stan. He will be coming home on that weekend for ten days before he leaves for deployment. I cant wait to see pics and vids.

Yall are going to miss a great time the weather is perfect here at my house. Cloudy so you dont get sunburned and its not too hot and not too cold. It's Just Right :headbang: Saturday and the weather is awesome no rain just clouds and it is soo warm!! Great Riding Weather

Where was you? I stayed at the drag strip & I didn't see you. I met Surfrjag & mmajay....cool guys to hang out with.

Weather is freakin awsome today at busco beach but i understand the reason why not driving so far away. I left early because my banshee was running terrible, it would only run good at half throttle. I changed plugs and it looks rich so i guess i will try and get it right for next time. I am hopeing if i drop 2 sizes on main it will straighten out. I dont even know what jets are in there but i will know in the morning when it cools down some.

Nice meeting you mmajay.....I hope you get your shee running better. BHQ fam mmajay have one of the nicest shee's I've ever seen. From what I heard the engine was built in the livingroom. Nice bike mmajay.

We did have a little afternoon showers but still got plenty of riding in. 252 has got some pictures and video, hopefully he will post some of it. I want to see the video of the foot race with the drunk guy.. haha If anyones interested we should try and get another meet together for june 24th weekend they will be having a dragrace that weekend as well.

Surfrjag...I just keep looking at that video over & over..... :rotflmao::rotflmao: That dude was wild. Somebody tell me how to put these video's on here I have few good ones specially the foot race with the drunk guy.

I'm glad the rain held out for the most part. I just wasnt going to make a six hour drive and not be able to really ride, since I'm running pods and from the looks of the vids from Busco that place can be pretty muddy and wet. Me and everyone in my group are definitely cruising down in a few weeks or so to check it out. The weekend of June 24th is no good for us though, my son is being deployed to the stan. He will be coming home on that weekend for ten days before he leaves for deployment. I cant wait to see pics and vids.

I run K&N pods with outerwears & had no problems. Yes it do get muddy & wet out there when it rains, but it also was very dry & warm until the late Sat. evening hit. Surfrjag, his homie, me & my cousin stayed on the drag strip holding it down. :headbang: Until that some father & son came out with this raptor & banshee smoking everybody....... We hit a couple of trails too....It turn out excellent from what we thought it was going to be.

Yea nice meeting you as well 252. I went home and rejetted and tried it again and it still wouldnt run above 1/2 throttle so i tore the whole intakes off and carbs and i might have found my problem. Both intake sides had cracks in the rubber and i was probably sucking huge amounts of air which most likely caused my bike to run like crap. Trying to call F.A.S.T. now and order a new intake and a few other goodies. That guy wasnt drunk but severly mentally screwed up, lol Hopefully we can meet up again in the near future. I do know one thing when i tore the carbs off the port work on the intake side looked awsome and all i know is it was done in california. I will snap a pic before i reassemble. Once again i really enjoyed meeting your crew and hopefully we can do it again on a race night.

Yea nice meeting you as well 252. I went home and rejetted and tried it again and it still wouldnt run above 1/2 throttle so i tore the whole intakes off and carbs and i might have found my problem. Both intake sides had cracks in the rubber and i was probably sucking huge amounts of air which most likely caused my bike to run like crap. Trying to call F.A.S.T. now and order a new intake and a few other goodies. That guy wasnt drunk but severly mentally screwed up, lol Hopefully we can meet up again in the near future. I do know one thing when i tore the carbs off the port work on the intake side looked awsome and all i know is it was done in california. I will snap a pic before i reassemble. Once again i really enjoyed meeting your crew and hopefully we can do it again on a race night.

Yes that guy was funny....& we are planning to come back very soon.......I hope all goes well with your problem cause I know that bike should have ran better than that by just looking at it. Hopefully I have my bike running at the best it should next time we get together. The clutches was slipping like I had ice on the clutch fibers.....lol..

Dammm man, seems like you guys had a good time.

Sucks that we didnt make it, but like we stated 11hr drive was to risky for us.

So when is the next meet at busco, bc we are all itching to go....

So which HQ member was spanking everyone out there???

joe

I think some of them guys were talking the weekend of June 24th 25th and 26th. Busco is holding a drag race that weekend, they hold one the last weekend of every month. They bring out the christmas tree and all. As long as the weather will be nice I'm heading down without a doubt.

joe

It's understandable why you guys from up north didn't make it.....we had fun but it could've been better with no rain at all.

I hate getting muddy.....the next one is the 24th- 26th of june as stated above.

& I can say that I held it down until the father & son came out there with there raptor & banshee. They brung havoc & the rain storm + spanked everybody. They had to keep racing each other cause no one else could beat them.

joe

It's understandable why you guys from up north didn't make it.....we had fun but it could've been better with no rain at all.

I hate getting muddy.....the next one is the 24th- 26th of june as stated above.

& I can say that I held it down until the father & son came out there with there raptor & banshee. They brung havoc & the rain storm + spanked everybody. They had to keep racing each other cause no one else could beat them.

Checkout some of the video's I recorded in the video section.

I wish I could have made it last weekend but I just finished my motor rebuild but now I am ready. I am going to Busco this Saturday. I will be there for the june ride for sure.

Checkout some of the video's I recorded in the video section.

I am really considering coming June 24-26th this would work pefect for me also. I will post back to confirm my attendance.