East Coast BHQ Ride

you guys might wanna check busco beach on youtube it looks like everyone should bring both sets of tires for trail or drag or sand if thats what you you wanna do

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Joey I already took the days I needed for work. That YFZ is looking good brotha. You guys that have been there what type of terrain are we riding on SAND or DIRT ????????????????

Im sure mmajay or wheelieking will chime in on that. I was wondering the same thing though.

Yea Joey I already took the days I needed for work. That YFZ is looking good brotha. You guys that have been there what type of terrain are we riding on SAND or DIRT ????????????????

If you can bring both set of tires (dirt & paddles) it will make your life alot easier. You will need the paddles for the drag strip to hook up cause the dirt is so soft. The dirt tires is for normal trail riding (mostly hard pack). It's not a must to bring the paddles though but your chances of winning on the drag strip are slim to none without them. The dirt tires do too much spinning & by the time you hook good the race over. I need a set of paddles myself just for that weekend but my luck isnt looking good right now. It don't matter tho cause either way i'll be there......22 more days....damn this feels like when I was a kid waiting on x-mas.... :headbang:

Looking good for us, My boys just gave me a go ahead.

Ill be rolling with INFAMOUS and 2 of my boys.

post some pics of your bikes and trucks.

Who from NY & NJ is rolling out there?? Looks like we'll be leaving thursday after work.

Here's a picture of my 2 bikes that Ill be taking, will post pics of my truck and trailer, when ya spot us come by for a beer!!

Its looking like a good turn out!!

Should we bring sand tires also?? or is it all dirt??

IMG_0270.jpg

photo5-5.jpg

Here's my shee....& yes I do have new tires I just use these to play on the asphalt.

fam2037.jpg

If you can bring both set of tires (dirt & paddles) it will make your life alot easier. You will need the paddles for the drag strip to hook up cause the dirt is so soft. The dirt tires is for normal trail riding (mostly hard pack). It's not a must to bring the paddles though but your chances of winning on the drag strip are slim to none without them. The dirt tires do too much spinning & by the time you hook good the race over. I need a set of paddles myself just for that weekend but my luck isnt looking good right now. It don't matter tho cause either way i'll be there......22 more days....damn this feels like when I was a kid waiting on x-mas.... :headbang:

Thanks for the confirmation on what tires to bring. I guess when I was thinking Busco Beach I was actually thinking it was like real beach sand or some shit. I will bring both sets of tires.

Are there any nasty hill climbs at busco?? I didnt see anything on the site or youtube!!

Since its an 1800 acre island I wouldn't think so, but it would be sweet

I will be here this weekend but it doesnt look like i will have the banshee running so ill be outcasted riding my raptor. haha there isnt much in the form of hillclimbs, but there are some pretty good embankments around the lakes that are fun, i like to climb them and some of them are really steep. i doubt you will find much use for the paddles as the dragtrack usually dries up to packed dirt unless they groom it well sometime during the weeked and that usually only happens during a race. anyway im still ready to do some riding!!!