Scammed on ebay...need help tracking down scammer PA area.

Guy won some cases I powder coated for $80 bucks. I get notice of payment immediately. i ship the same day. I read a little closer and realize its an echeck and takes a couple days to clear. I get a little worried and ask for instant payment but he assures me the check will clear and gives me all of his info. 2 days pass check does not clear. It says he is going to send me the money tomorrow in paypal...never happens......Over a week goes by and this guy stops responding. ...Here is his information

Ebay user id: teamfubarshane

Other information; Shane Fochtman

2723 S. Queen st. lot #79

York, PA 17403

United States

PHONE NUMBER: (717) 650-6135

Anyone know this guy personally? Know his friends? Public places he rides ect? Partially my fault for not paying closer attention but this guy is defiantly in the wrong.

WHAAAATTT??? A CUSTOMER WHO BOUNCED A CHECK!?!?! Sounds all too familiar to me... The sad thing was, mine was from a supposed "well respected" company... twice... It's really a shame what the world is coming to.

I do have a hard time believing that he did it maliciously, seeing as how had you seen that it was an e-check, you wouldn't have shipped it until it cleared. If you used UPS or FedEx and it hasn't been delivered yet, you can call them and have the shipment returned, at your expense.

York Pa is just west of Lancaster Pa -- I have family out that way -- will call them an give them the information maybe they can track the person down --- give me a couple of days before i send a message to you -- unless your check clears first

• 4 weeks later...

Guy won some cases I powder coated for $80 bucks. I get notice of payment immediately. i ship the same day. I read a little closer and realize its an echeck and takes a couple days to clear. I get a little worried and ask for instant payment but he assures me the check will clear and gives me all of his info. 2 days pass check does not clear. It says he is going to send me the money tomorrow in paypal...never happens......Over a week goes by and this guy stops responding. ...Here is his information

Ebay user id: teamfubarshane

Other information; Shane Fochtman

2723 S. Queen st. lot #79

York, PA 17403

United States

PHONE NUMBER: (717) 650-6135

Anyone know this guy personally? Know his friends? Public places he rides ect? Partially my fault for not paying closer attention but this guy is defiantly in the wrong.

one of our delivery drivers at work lives in york. he is pretty big in the quad scene so i will ask him if he knows this guy or have him ask around.