4mil cub/serval complete bike or parts

Ok here it is.. Bike was litealy built from ground up by redline. A new frame was purchased through a local yamaha dealer and all parts were bought new to assemble the build. This didnt start off as a complete bike, it was literaly built from scratch.. 7mil cub that was decked to a 4 to move the port timings down to a serval spec. This was built before the servals were available, but has all the same dimensions that the serval has.. 4 mil crank, lockup with cover, VF3s, polished 38 pwk's on gas, K&Ns with outerwears, cool head, case saver, 3 piece billet statot cover, billet kicker, T-5's with Cascade silencers ETC... Nothing was shorted.. Has WORKS tripple rates in front, WORKS ultracross in the rear, polished link, +6 chrome SLC ladder swing arm, Lonestar axle, +3 chrome plated A-arms, fluidyne radiator, front mohawks, 22-11-8 12 pdl extrs with kevlar in the rear, trail tech bars, anti vibe stem, all braided lines, aulm front and rear bumpers, most every small billet parts you can think of. The entire theme of he bike is blue and purple, frame is purple on top that fades to blue, lots of accents all over the bike.. This is a VERY nice bike, that has a smooth, clean, fun powerband. Made 80hp @8800 and 50ft lbs from 7000-9000rpm. Any questions just ask... This is a top quality build that will make someone a KILLER dune/trail bike.. 5400 complete bike. I will part this out, but I will need to have the motor sold first before I part it.. 3,000 complete motor, pipes, carbs ready to run...

serval4.jpg

serval3.jpg

serval2.jpg

serval1.jpg

Edited by n2otoofast4u

Someone should buy this bike! This is a great running bike that was built right and will last someone a long time! Bump for a good guy and a great bike!!!!

If you end up parting it, I may be interested in the motor only wouldn't need pipes or carbs. Was going to build a serval but if the price is right on this I may just take it. Would also be interested in the Extremes & Mohawks. PM me a price on all of that if you have a hard time selling it whole. Thanks in advance and good luck with the sale!

If you end up parting it, I may be interested in the motor only wouldn't need pipes or carbs. Was going to build a serval but if the price is right on this I may just take it. Would also be interested in the Extremes & Mohawks. PM me a price on all of that if you have a hard time selling it whole. Thanks in advance and good luck with the sale!

If he takes the motor, I may be interested in the Lonestar a-arms, axle, and the shocks. Please let me know what you are looking to get for them, and also what weight/riding style the shocks were setup for. Thanks in advance and goodluck selling that beautiful bike.

Edited by SuprSlow50

Take some good pics in the daylight so we can see some more of the detail on this thing. I might be interested in some of the smaller extra stuff off of it.

Is the cylinder ported too or just the port timings changed? Mine is similarly setup and is supposed to make quite a few more hp with different pipes and lil bigger carbs, but is also ported. Might be an option for somebody interested in it.

Day time pictures... Ive been out of the dune sceene for a long time, if you see something you want, just shoot me an offer.. I was intending on selling this as a whole, but would be willing to start parting it if there was some people who wanted a few of the major compnents..

serval9.jpg

serval8.jpg

serval7.jpg

serval6.jpg

serval5.jpg

Aight, how old Is the chain? How many links? How much for the carrier, brake pedal, kicker, gas cap? What's up with the bar clamp? It a lonestar or somethin? Stock stem? You can send back in a pm if ya want.

I wont sell used chains, I think thats a recipe for disaster using used parts like that.. Whoever buys the swinger will get the chain.

Carrier-(not sure of brand anodized blue) 90.00

brake pedal- (PC stock) 15.00

Gas Cap- (modquad) 35.00

Stem- (modquad anti vibe chrome).. 175.00

kicker-(modquad) 65.00

Buy it all and Ill ship it for free... Paypal as a gift or add the 3%.. MO is also fine