yfz/shee hybrid R2 pipes mounted up tonite

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you get to start with? Roller, blown, poor motor? What did you give? Still think this is a great idea. :cheers:

I watched on craigslist for a while and found a 04 with a blowed up motor for 500. Stripped it down and sold the wiring harness and head on ebay and made 300 of my money back.Still got the bottom end left but only thing any good is tranny if any one needs a good one pm me.Cases and crank are junk. I think it is going to be a pretty nice ride i hope. Im going to put some mounts on frame for the pipe hangers tomorrow nite havnt got any pipe yet to make the mid pipes out of. I might mount up plastic and see what looks like. I dont think there we be alot of the side panels left after triming to clear pipes. Hope it looks ok.Thanks

the one i bought was being built at nmotion for UAE export the buyer backed out the motor was pulled and sold and i bought the roller

i'm going more towards the 350cc stock stroke stock bore bullshit i keep hearing out of these 4 stroke guys and their slow ass 450's i'm wanting to build one that shows what the ole banshee is capable of.. in that lil light ass frame !!

• 2 weeks later...

The yfshee as i call will get a paint job but she has to go threw a few rides before i go to crazy on looks.Make sure chain stays on and everything works like it suppose to.Then im tearing it back down trim all the yfz mounts and clean up a few welds and go threw my motor while im at it.Thanks guys i want this thing to work like factory so it might have a few bugs to work out on the way.

• 1 month later...