Twist or Thumb?

What do you prefer. Twist or Thumb throttle  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah this is a funny subject hehe....my friend rides a 250r built to quite the max but i ride and banshee and of course always whooped his ass in drags and climbs...we wnt to swap bikes for an hour or so and he got on my bike and sd what the fuck is this (thumb throttle) and i said where the fuck yours at hehe( he had a twist) then we rode around and i kept roosting and getting the bike on the back wheels so i hated a twist. he used to laugh and call me a pussy cause i usd a thumb but i still beat himm hehe..then one day i got stupid and took carbs apart and took my throttle off and was lubing the thing and well lets just say i hate fucking cats cause it stole my damn cable and throttle......ok well lets move on i had to hae it fixed cause we were planning trip to ride and well of course the stealership only had twisties in stock so i bough one and got the conversion to take the tors off the caps of the carbs and the idle screws.....so then se went riding and i about killed my self some more and when we went to drag he was kicking my as all the time cause i had to hol don for dear life as you all knwo on a banshee cause they rock and then i was pissed he kept beaing me all day ...i couldnt get the hang of it and kept doing wheelies and naturally you put front wheels up you pull back as a natural motion so couldnt get bike down and he always won....i was soooo mad ....so then i jsut rode around the block like 100 times and in fields and crap for week and finally got used to it and i wil lnever got back ...i still spank him all day long in my banshee and he has no reason to call me a pussy anymore hehe...

yo yo yo

-Turn-n-Burn 01 Shee, T5's, prodesign filter, motionpro twist, worthless boost bottle, itp holeshots on douglas, +2+1 frony +2 swingarm +3 durablue axle....Ohlins Triple rates in front, Ac propegs and a naked girl all the time

• 1 year later...

As the sayin goes "If i had learned to twist instead stroke, i would be winnin motos by now." I started out as a thumb, but after ridin a twist, wont go bac. i have ridden for years w/ it. I hear horrer stories bout them, but i have only gotten in trouble once, that was my own fault. The best part, after ridin for bout 4 hrs straigt one day, all whoops, i was ready to go again. But everybody else was tired from there rists and thumbs. But my friend bought a new thumb for his 440 that he races, i love that thumb, its so comfortable. But as b4, its all personal opinion. Peace out. <_<:)

i havent tried a twist throttle on a banshee or any atv yet but i think i would like the thumb better for doing wheelie's.......is a twist goood for jumping? cuz im afraid to buy a twist then go off a jump and land real hard which would make my wrist go down and pin the throttle. Then end up with the shee ontop of me. Do any of u twist throttle users think that would happen?